Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A new special needs baby girl!

Diva says to milk your spaz-hood for all it's worth!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

She's just precious!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Originally posted by smokey the elder
    Diva says to milk your spaz-hood for all it's worth!
    ROFLMAO!!!!! Diva, don't worry!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

What a sweet little Angel she is, I loved the name Twinkletoes or Tinkerbell, she so looks like either, I so hope you can find this special wee girl a lovely home , but until then she is in the BEST of hands and one lucky wee pussycat.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

QSL, I am so far behind on reading (and will never catch up) but just have to say that she is BEEYOUTEEFUL! Glad to hear you rescued her as she is one who REALLY needs you. Have you thought of a name yet?

I just saw this also. SHE IS PRECIOUS!!! I would take her, but I have a feeling she might have a home, but I wont IF only she was closer and hubby could see/hold/cuddle her
    I will be praying that she gets better and that she finds a very loving furrever home. She is such a dollbaby

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Originally posted by val
    QSL, I am so far behind on reading (and will never catch up) but just have to say that she is BEEYOUTEEFUL! Glad to hear you rescued her as she is one who REALLY needs you. Have you thought of a name yet?
    She's out of her cage for a daily stagger Ummm romp! A few names strike me as purrfect for her, one being "Minnie" (as she's soooo petite and pretty), or "Cassidy". I have yet to name a kitty Cassidy, and I think it's a cute name. I don't like playing up disabilities in kitties, with the exception of my dear Skippy (who has half a front leg aka his clobber-club ) so names like "Weeble", and similar ones, don't cut it. I deplore naming three leggeds Tripod, and one eyed cats Cyclops. I see special needs kitties as so totally determined, more so than most 'normal' cats, that good all around names are so much nicer IMO.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

She's such a pretty girl!!

I think Cassidy fits her well.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

Me too, I vote for Cassidy

Originally posted by NoahsMommy
    She's such a pretty girl!!

I think Cassidy fits her well.
    I think I've settled on "Katie" for her. Little Katie Catkin! So far it's the most fitting name for her...and I haven't had a Katie through here in a while.
    Author Unknown ~*~

Little Katie... I am glad you settled on that one, it "fits" her. That is a cute name for a cute little girl!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!