Thread: Introducing my Pets! :-)

Introducing my Pets! :-)

Hi my name is Nicole and I am 13 years old. I was introduced to Pet Talk by my best friend Carly. (swimma253) I have a dog and a cat.

My dog's name is Hunter, and he is a English Setter(mix).

And here is my cat, Snicker.

I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone!

welcome!

Hi, Nicole 1 welcome to Pet Talk. I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm a cat butler to Nikki, a 4 y.o. tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 2 y.o. tortiseshell kitty. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. There are pictures of Nikki & Daisy under pictures of davidp's house & kits.

HI!!! welcome to PT!!! your animals are very cute!

i am Lexie and i have a dog (Beanie) and 4 birds (Lucy, Picasso,Nepoleon,and Kirby)
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Oh, Hi! (You're Carly's best friend, aren't you? She told us you might be joining PT, and she showed us a picture of Hunter) Welcome to PT!

My name is Devon, I am 14 years old, and I am owned by 3 dogs, a rabbit, a cockatiels, 2 hermit crabs, a betta, a pony, (shown in my signature), and 11 fancy goldfish! You can see all their names and breeds above my signature. You'll love it here, it's very addiciting!!

Hi, welcome to pet talk! My name is Krista and I am 19 years old. I am owned by 4 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 guinea pig(they are all in my signature) Hunter is gorgeous! You will like it here, I am sure
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi Nicole, my name is Katie. I am 21 years old, and I myself own 4 kitties and a ferret
    Hunter and Snicker are just precious. I hope that you have a great time here at PT, and I look forward to hearing more about you and your adorable pets

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Hi Nicole and welcome to PetTalk!!! So nice to meet a friend of Carly's What precious furkids you've got there in Hunter and Snicker! I'm Sandra, old enough to be your mother... I'm owned by 2 dogs, Star and Cody, 2 kitties Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moonbeam and Rosie. They're in my sig. below! Looking forward to getting to know you and your crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sandra... that made me laugh.

Welcome to Pet Talk Nicole! You'll love it!

9. Hi There!

Welcome to PT! I am also 13 years old(turning 14 in April) that is owned by 1 dog(Lexi-Jack Russell), 1 Rabbit(Skye-DwarfX) and 3 bettas(Flame, Cloud & Rebel)

Here is a picture of Lexi & Skye

Hi there! My name is Jordan and I'm 17 years old. The names of my crew is in my signature. Welcome to PT.
    I've been BOO'd!

Hi Carly! Well, since everyone else was fessing up... Give Meekiepoo some hugs and kisses for me, please!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi Nicole, I'm Kari. Welcome to Pet Talk!!
    I lived in New York until I was 13 (I'm 22 now). I lived in Newark, it's in the Rochester area.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla