Thread: Lucy

Lucy

how sweet you are......i wish for you a wonderful day running through the raindrops......inside of course.....congratulations to the potd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Lucy, you are one beautiful birdy! Such a pretty expression and such magnificent colors. Congrats to Lovely Lucy, Our Adooorable Pet of the Day!

Lucy, you look like an artist's masterpiece with bold, vibrant colors splashed on you and then blended together flawlessly to make one bright and beautiful bird . From the time you were a helpless chick, new to the big wide world, your human Mom has cared for you and kept you safe, and watched you blossom into the sweet-natured and fun-loving girl you are today. It is no wonder you share a bond so deep and strong, and I am sure it will only grow stronger with every passing year. Your human has much to look forward to, with so many years of joy, laughter, and love ahead with her little Lucy

I hope today is filled with all the best for you Lucy, shower and splish splash with abandon as you celebrate your day as the star of Pet Talk! Congratulations on being our most SPECIAL Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Lucy
    How lovely you are!
    I got such a big smile from looking at your wonderful picture today and meeting you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a precious and most beautiful birdie you are, dear Lucy! I was so intrigured as I read of your hybrid avian heritage! It is clear you inherited all of the finest qualities of both your birdie Mommy and Daddy! And after their work was done, your human Mom stepped in as your guardian and mentor, loving and nurturing and teaching you as you grew into adulthood and the sweet and gentle, most joyful creature that you are! What an enviable bond of love and championship you two have forged over this past year! And Lucy, the happiest days still lie ahead, as you and your devoted guardian venture out to explore this big, beautiful world together! Lucy, I hope today you all, including parrot pal Paco, have an EXTRA joyful day filled with all the shoulder rides, kisses and raindrops your heart desires! Congratulations to you precious Lucy, our most deserving, extra special, PET OF THE DAY!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~