Thread: Petition against Pit Bull ban in Georgia

Petition against Pit Bull ban in Georgia

Please sign and pass on to others:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/georgiapitbull
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

I signed! Thanks for the link.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

Signed!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Signed and crossposted.
    I've been BOO'd!

signed!

Signed!

Thanks Lexi_Lover!

Just as a matter of interest I thought I would tell you in NZ it has become law that all Pit Bulls have to be neutered, wonder what everyone's thinking is on that?
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole,

Here's my opinion: On one hand it will be saving lives by prevention which is good. On the other hand the only people who obey laws are law abiding citizens which aren't the people causing the problems, so you'll still have the idiots out there with unaltered dogs creating more problems. Pit Bull's shouldn't be the only breed they enforce spaying and neutering on. It should be an all breed requirement and the only way you can have an unaltered animal is with a breeders license or a statement from a licensed veterinarian stating it would be hazardous to the dog's health and life to be altered.
    Love is Adoptable. Adopt a Pit Bull.

Don't Breed or Buy While Shelter Animals Die.

If Pit Bulls are outlawed, only outlaws will have Pit Bulls.

RIght I hear what you are saying? good points, I think if you get caught without your Pitt Bull being altered they impound the dog until you agree to have it altered.

I have to say I tend to agree with what you say though.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I signed under 2 diff. emails. I think any non-registered dog should be neutered. and I think we should have breeding laws like in germany. (see the rottie thing in Pet Poll)

Niņo & Eliza