Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mighty MOJO

Mighty MOJO

Mojo,is such a sweet Cat,taht I can see,why you broke,your rule,and adopter her,as I dont think,that that Happy,Beautiful Cat,would have got past,The Found Cat Hotel Doors,either.and The Found Cats,send a Colorful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Marvellous Mojo,COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greeting to Mojo our white Tortie COTD!!!!! Look at you sitting on the railing in the sun!! What luck that your mom was hit with the impulse to take you home with her !!! She knows it was the BEST decision she has ever made!! You are a beauty!! What lovely eyes!! What beautiful fur!!! HAPPY COTD TO YOU!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

beautiful kitty......congratulations on being cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Mojo, you are so pretty! Congrats on your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Mojo, you are a bright and lovely beauty! No wonder your purrrrson couldn't resist you. We love calico furrbabies, and you are just exquisite! Congrats on being today's very, very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Mojo, you are an absolutely stunning calico kitty! I can see immediately why your human was attracted to you, and how her heart must have called out to her that day to take you home when she saw you in the pet store window. At first uncertain and perhaps a little frightened after being moved to unfamiliar places and then the separation from your littermates, you soon blossomed into the beautiful girl, both inside and out, that you are today. All it took was the warm heart of your human to take you in and envelope you as her special friend and beloved companion, and your true nature began to shine through as bright as any sun . I am sure your human cannot wait to come home and be greeted so warmly and happily by you and your adoptive sibling, Gene.

Mojo, I hope you have an extra wonderful and fun-filled day today, with all your very favorite activities and treats. Congratulations on being our most beautiful and cherished Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Mojo, you are sooooo very lovely! Those gorgeous, big round eyes that amazing calico coat! MOJO ROCKS!!! Congrats!

Congrats to you Mojo! From one calico to another.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Mojo
    You are just stunning! What beautiful colors!
    I wouldn't be able to resist you either!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Mojo, I opened up the cat of the day homepage and immediently ooed and awwed over you. Your beautiful colorings bring out your unique self. The magnificent orange that you have on your back is absolutely gorgeous. You are quite the looker Mojo! I bet you are so happy that your owner happened to spot you {the kitty of eveyones dreams} in the store window. After all, if it wasn't for her picking you out, who knows where you would of ended up.

I am sorry to hear that you are not always the trusting cat. I hope you aren't missing out on anything in life becuase of this trait. I know your mom tries her best for you to overcome your fears and I know she is doing a very good job on that.

Your mommy is very lucky to have you, I am sure everyone cat owner and cat lover is drooling over your picture right now, afterall, you are very pretty kitty. I would love to have you greet me when I get home everyday as well!

You seem so affectionate, sitting on your mommies lap like a good little kitty. I know you secretly devour the attention that your mommy gives you, I am sure you are blessed to have such a great human saviour in your life, and I am positive that your mommy is blessed to have you, the prettiest, and perhaps most beautiful cat in the world.

Congratulations on being the very beautiful, special, and pretty cat of the day. I know your day will be filled with scratches, hugs, pats, treats, and most importantly, memories.

Lots of hugs to a great kitty,

Cass

Lots of things had to go just right for a little Calico to find the perfect lifetime home. Hope she stays as lucky as she was that day. Congratulations.

Recipe for Rescue.....

Take one needy, homeless, adorable Torti kitten
    Add a dash of serendipty

Stir into the mix a caring, compassionate, unwitting human...
    An "accidental" () walk by the Pet Store

Now gently fold in a sprinkling of patience and
    a heaping cupful of love and devotion

Bake in a warm heart for nary a beat
    and a lifetime of love and companionship is yours!

Congratulations to you beautiful Mojo, CAT OF THE DAY! What a most deserving honoree you are, sweetheart! I hope that many more happy years of unconditonal love and friendship await you and your wonderful human And don't think for one minute I believe there was anything "accidental" about this love match Have a wonderful, joy filled day of celebration with your loving Mom and kitty bro Gene!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-21-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello there, Miss Mojo! I loved reading about all the joy you have brought to your hooman's life. You are such a darling girl and it sounds as if you have adjusted to your position of Feline Queen quite well.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful day of bird watching and snugglies with your hooman. Congratulations to our very special Cat of the Day!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Impulsive decisions can be very rewarding, as is the case with you, Mojo, and your guardian. Congratulations on being our very beautiful COTD, sweetie-girl! Your facial coloring resembles my Lizette. Have a fabulous day basking in the limelight, and blessings to you and yours!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

wow mojo....you are one knock-out of a calico kitty!!!!!!!!!!!.....(my Shy has some competition)...you look like you are ready to pounce, and you should, you are COTD!!!!!!!....congrats!!!!....i hope all of your kitty dreams come true, thanx for catching your human's eye.( there's nothing better for your spirit than a loving cat....)