Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Q & A Game!

A: I should bee so lucky...I think cats are the most gorgeous creatures!
    My cats are both redheads and I am a brunette (well, sometimes auburn out of a box). Elvis has beautiful green eyes and Danny's are a gorgeous orangey-gold color that matches his fur perfectly. My eyes are brown. sigh.

Q: When your friends and family call, do they always ask how your pets are doing? When they visit you, do they always "hang out" and "have a chat" with your pets? Mine do.

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

A. Daisy definitely looks like my grandfather. Droopy, wrinkly, and flappy, with huge jowls and a frowning face. Only Daisy is SO much nicer than he is!

Q. If your pet could sleep anywhere it wanted, where would it go?

Daisy sleeps in my bed with me every ngiht and she loves it, but every now and then during the day I catch her sneaking a nap on the forbidden bed - Mom and Dad's!

A: All my babies sleep where they want to already: all over me in my bed! I always have sore muscles from not being able to move when I sleep because they crowd me out, hehe.

Q: If you were going to start a new breed of dog (or cat), which 3 breeds of dogs (or cats) would you mix together?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Labradors, Boston Terrier, and Austrilian Cattle dog.

My! That would be one ugly dog!!!!!! But very lovable.

Q: If your pet could change one thing about you, what do you think they will change?

[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: LindysMomma ]

Former User Guest
    I think our cats would stop us from saying "no" all the time for them

Q: Do you like Garfield?

A: Garfield - he is so fat, lazy and arrogant. Sometimes he looks like a meatloaf just sitting there. Of course, we love him!!!

Q: If you could ask your cat anything what would you want to know?

Former User Guest
    From Casper I'd love to ask why on earth he keeps jumping against the wall without any reasons?

And from Kitty, what's the fun in playing with her dry food before eating it?

Q: how long is this game going to go on?
    Not that we mind, it's fun!!!

Just for fun........

I just have to answer for Casper. "I jump against the wall BECAUSE I CAN. Can you?"

And Kitty wants you to know that making sure her crunchies are dead is why she does that.

Q: Is there anything that your cat is really afraid of?

The answer to Lindysmom's Q what would my pets like to change about me. The fact that I leave them everyday and they don't know it's to work. I absolutely hate leaving them behind and wish they could be with me 7/24!

How long is this game going to continue? My guess is until we reach page 8. That's where the Cinder and Smoke story got closed but continued in a different post. Maybe it will never end!!!!

Sorry we were posting at the same time! My cat is afraid of my Brother. Everytime he comes over he hides and I can't even find him. He has never done anything to him but Marty doesn't like him. He loves everyone else and always greets people at the door!

Q: If your pet could talk, what would they say to you?

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Dixieland Dancer ]

Former User Guest
    Originally posted by gini:
    Just for fun........

I just have to answer for Casper. "I jump against the wall BECAUSE I CAN. Can you?"

And Kitty wants you to know that making sure her crunchies are dead is why she does that.

Q: Is there anything that your cat is really afraid of?

Hmm...that's interesting Gini

OH NO I think I may be in trouble here. I usually don't get my pets anything for Christmas! I know I can hear it now that I'm a BAD MOMMY But they get Christmas all year long! Everytime I walk in the pet store it's an automatic they get something. They have more toys than my son does.

Gram and Grandpa spoil them rotten though! Last year Dixie got Marshmallows in a box and a scooper. The box read: Here's the Scoop.... all you get for Christmas is some snowman poop! You see they live next door to us and she usually goes over to their yard to do her business. Snowman poop automatically melts away. LOL (Of course I have to clean it up no matter where she goes).

The best part of this story is she carried that scoop around for over an hour and 1/2 and wouldn't let anyone else touch it! She knew it was hers!

Q: Do you dress your pets and take them out for Trick or Treating?

I usually dress my pets up but don't take them out Trick or Treating. We wait at the door for the kids to come, then we show off the doggie costumes. Generally, after 20 minutes I have to take the costume off and just put on a bandana though

This weekend I am taking a shelter dog in a costume to the Animal Planet Expo. We're going to parade around for awhile and then I'm going to work the booth that our shelter has there. I'm so excited!

Q: How long is your pet able to keep on his or her Halloween costume?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Buddy in his clown costume...... 10minutes!
    First came he hat, then the suit.

Q: did any of you get the fuzzywuzzy song stuck in your head from earlier posts?

A: No, but I was afraid I would!

Q: What dog-related chore do you dislike the most? Or do you like to do all of them?

Well of course picking up the presents in the bacl yard... now if that wasnt something i had to do, then there wouldnt be anything i hated! cause i love doing stuff with my simsim or things relating to dogs!
    Question: if you dog had to have a theme song what would it be?

Simba has one, its bad to the bone by George Thorogood! Bad To the bone.. da dun da dun.. dun dun dun dun
    KayAnn And Simba, the super duper "Wunduh Mutt"

Go Buccaneers!