Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Q & A Game!

I don't know how weird this is but my neighbor has a cat called OSAMA - big cat you know

OH by the way OSAMA is a female and she's a cross between a Norw. Forest and a Maine Coon - a big girl and is 5 years old - hence her name, I guess.

At the place I take riding lessons, there's a horse named What. You can get into some pretty interesting/humorous conversations with that name.
    "You want me to ride What?"

Does your pet match a celebrity? (either physical characteristics or attitude, etc) If so, who?

Former User Guest
    Hmm...that's tough...after thinking, the answer must be no, they don't remind me of any of the celebrities.

Q. Tell us animal joke!

A;A cat dies and goes to Heaven. God meets him at the gate and says, 'You've been a good cat all of these years. Anything you desire is yours, all you have to do is ask.'
    The cats says, 'Well, I lived all my life with a poor family on a farm and had to sleep on hardwood floors.' God says, 'Say no more.' And instantly, a fluffy pillow appears. A few days later, 6 mice are killed in a tragic accident and they go to Heaven. God meets them at the gate with the same offer that He made the cat.
    The mice said, 'All our lives we've had to run. We've been chased by cats, dogs and even women with brooms. If we could only have a pair of roller skates, we wouldn't have to run anymore.' God says, 'Say no more.' And instantly, each mouse is fitted with a beautiful pair of tiny roller skates.
    About a week later, God decides to check and see how the cat is doing. The cat is sound asleep on his new pillow. God gently wakes him and asks,
    'How are you doing? Are you happy here?'
    The cat yawns and stretches and says, 'Oh, I've never been happier in my life. And those Meals on Wheels you've been sending over are the best

Q; Say there is such a thing as reincarnation What animal would you like to come back as?

A: No question about it! I would want to come back as a big dog (or cat or bird or ...) in a Pet Talk family home!

Q: What is the best experience you've had with a kind of pet you'd never thought you'd like?
    I've Been Frosted

A: Hard to believe, dogs. I never was a dog person, mostly cats. When my sister got a dog, I saw what a good pet they make. So I got a dog, and here I am now!

Q: If you and your family had to move to a far away country, and to take your pets, they would have to be quarintined for 6 months. Would you choose to quarintine them or give them to a new loving home?

grrrr.!!!! beleive it or not i had a whole responce typed out and i was a sentance from being done, and i went to hit the shift key and hit something(s) else and *poof* the whole thing gone. the whole window even! just *poof* gone! so, here i go again. i'll try to re-create my original response.

A: If i had a pet that was younger in years and wasn't so attached to me, i defintly would go w/ the quarintine (if i absoultly had to move.)
    However, King is getting up there in years and can't stand to be away from me. now that he knows what love is. i estimate he'd only live for about a month before he would actually die from sadness. so, i absoultly would choose neither. he has put his life on the line for me, i'll do the same. i just would refuse to go.

Q: Fuzzywuzzy was a bear, Fuzzywuzzy had no hair, Fuzzywuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

(Weird, weird moods!)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

A: NOPE I GUESS FUZZYWUZZY WOSENT FUZZY!!!!LOL

Q O U LIKE THIS GAME IDO !
    c:/documents and settings./aaron/mydocuments.DCP_0007

A. Yup I like this game! Its fun to read the q & A.
    Q. wuz fuzzywazzy fuzzy wen he was a little bear?

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: sammi ]

A:
    Fuzzywuzzy wuz all fuzzy when he was a wittle bear
    When Fuzzywuzzy grew up fuzzy, it all felt out, and the fuzz - 'e wuzn't there!

Q: Does your pet play with the falling leaves? How does he or she react to them?
    I've Been Frosted

Fuzzy was nekkid bear when he was oh so little.
    Fur was missing everywhere especially in the middle.
    And when ol' Fuzzy grew great big his nudity did too.
    Now he hides out in the woods, away from me and you.

He has a girlfriend bear named Muzz, she loves ol' Fuzzy so,
    She went and got her fur shaved off, her love for Fuzz to show.
    So if you go into the woods, and see two big bears bare,
    Say hi! to Muzz and Fuzzywuz and get on outta there!

( I couldn't resist answering - Karen's poetry is contagious! )

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: TheAntiPam ]
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened" - Anatole France

Karen and AntiPam,
    Oh what a pair!
    Both beloved members
    Writing about bare bears.

AntiPam's new
    to the poetry scene--
    (or at least your work,
    I've never seen)!

Karen's a treasure!
    How could she be missed?!
    For if she didn't write,
    We'd all be pis--err...mad.

Great job you guys!
    AntiPam look forward to hearing more poetry from you!!!!

I'll let someone else answer the question--I live in the land of dirt and roadrunners! lol

Q: Does your pet play with the falling leaves? How does he or she react to them?

A: Carl doesn't play with them, but he does get startled and chases them sometimes when they go flying by.

New question: What is your pet's favorite thing to do?

Both of them love to be with me no matter what I am up too! Dixie likes to have me play frisbee with her and Dusty likes to steal it from mama and then hide from her behind me! HEHEHE

Q: Do you resemble your pet or know of someone who does?