Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Q & A Game!

A: We don't have a dog (yet). But, our kitten's theme song would have to be "Follow Me" by Uncle Craker. Everytime it comes on, I sing it to him...I'm sure he enjoys it throughly!! As for our rabbit, it would have to be that "I'm just a love machine" song (Denny's commercial with the rooster). She is true to her nature in that category!

Q: Do you think that our pets go to heaven too?
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

A. It simply would nt be heaven without them!!!

Q. If you could come back in another life as an animal, which would you choose?

Farruska, sad to have to tell you, but the gas masks will offer little to no protection for the humans, too. Take a page from the Israelis, who have lived with this for decades. I read a few days ago and excerpt from an Israeli newspaper about keeping a "safe room" - apparently pets are as important to our Israeli friends as they are to us, because the list of items to stock included....pet food!

Let's start a new question!!!

If you had been away from all of your pets for a time, who would you greet first, and what would you do???

My answer: Just fall on the ground and let them smother me!! I did it today!! LOL!!! They sniffed me from end to end, even the kitties!!

A: well, seeings as i only have a dog and a fishat this time, i'd of course let King greet me first and cover me in wags and kisses and pounces (w/ permission of course). now say, hypothetically that i had more run of the house fuzzies, whoever got to me first.

Q: if there was a type of pet you normally wouldn't get, but all of a sudden, you are thee only person this animal put it's faith in, would you feel obligated to take it home? and, would you actually take it home? (*sigh* why me?!?!)

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.

A: I totally would...jsut as long as it wasn't a yucky pet (sorry) like a snake, lizard, or bug type pet.

Q: What would you do if your pet could talk to you...I mean actually talk in the language you speak....what do you think he/she/they would say to you?

I Think my hampster would say ummm........ HI and IM HUNGRY!!!lol

Q: What are you gonna dress your pet up as for hallowen???
    c:/documents and settings./aaron/mydocuments.DCP_0007

Ans: My cats love a spoonful of baby food.
    The beef is their very favorite.

Q:
    I know this has been asked before, but I liked the question so much I'd like to ask it again - If you could bring any past pet back from the Rainbow Bridge to see again, which one would it be?

A: - The only animal I have ever had to wrap in a "blanky" is my mom's 90 pound male doberman. The biggest and sweetest baby to ever walk on all 4's ! My dogs would die if they were wrapped up - since the temps are in the 100's in the summer time - the winters get chilly but I'm sure they love it!!

Okay, I haven't been able to read every single question - this topic as has just grown soooo much! So, forgive me if this is a repeat...

Q. - If money was no object and you had your own private jet, where would be your best idea of a place to vacation with your pet?

** I think I would fly hubby, me and the 3 girls to Ireland - The green rolling hills, the openness and the cooler weather would just be completely soaked up my girls - lots of room to run and play and even water for them to play in. Plus I could see a bit of my heritage.**

[ October 16, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

Dixie can get a good 2 to 3 feet off the ground with all four paws off the ground. This is jumping straight up! She is a very athletic Golden girl. Doing the broad jump she can go about 5 or 6 feet! Since Dusty is just a pup still I don't encourage him to jump. His bones are still growing and I don't want to take a chance of him getting hurt. He is still a little awkward in his puppyhood!

Q: Do you sometimes turn down invitations to go somewhere if your pets can't go?

I hate going places without my dogs and have been known to stay home if they can't go. I'd rather spend time with my pups than with some humans I can think of.

A: I have cats, so I really can't take them places with me, but I have been known to turn down and invitation because I really just wanted to stay home with them. When I go out, they are always on my mind and I miss them so much. I really do wish that I could take them places with me.

Q: Are most of your friends animal lovers, or do they look at you like you're crazy when you talk about your pets?

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

A: I hardly go anywhere if my pets can't go. If I am going to be going somewhere for the evening and they can't come along, I'll drop them off at my sister's and she babysits I HATE them to be alone in the late evening hours. I've been known to make more than one guy I've dated mad because we always have to go places where my pups can come along, hehe.

Q: Which show on animal planet would YOU like to host?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Opppps, I posted mine two minutes late So I'll answer your question thelmalu and then ask the same one I just did...

A: My friends from school look at me like I'm crazy. I don't care though, I continue talking and let them look at me like that because they are the ones missing out! They aren't really my close friends though. All my close friends are staff or volunteers at the shelter. They are great people and just as crazy as I am about animals!

Q: Which show on animal planet would YOU like to host?
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

A: I haven't watched the animal channel is quite awhile....hmmm. I used to like that Vet Rescue show, but it was sad seeing the animals hurt. I guess any show that I wouldn't have to touch any yucky animals would be cool.

Q: How often do you buy toys for your pet?

A: toys??? i've only bought King a new toy once. so i'm geussing once every year or year and a half. (i did buy a ball for me, and i was planning on sharing, but he doesn't like this one, other wish that would have counted.)

Q: has your pet(s) ever changed colors?

Let nature guide your actions and you will never have to worry if you did the right thing. ~ crow_noir

The pet world excels where the human world is lacking; sterilization and adoption. ~ crow_noir

Please, if your dog is arthritic look into getting it Elk Velvet Antler. Look up my posts on it, PM me, or look it up on a search engine; but please if you love your dog and want it to live many more years consider this option. I've seen so many posts on here about dogs needlessly suffering. I can't make a new post about EVA every time so this plea is going here. EVA also helps with other ailments such as anemia.