Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Congratulations, Rocky, on Dog of the Day.

Pugs are lovely dogs.

Rocky....You are soooo cute. I just love pugs. I have always wanted one. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

Rocky, you have got the most adorable smiley face. Who could ever resist you. And mommy has over a thousand pictures! I would love to see you run and play with Chubby; I'll bet mommy has some pictures of that too. You have a long happy life, sweetheart because you're clearly the sunshine in your parents life. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Aw...Rocky you are a little cutie! And it sounds like you are a fast little pug! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

CONGRATULATIONS ROCKY!

How loved you are boy (but I can't say I blame your mommy...you are a cutie pie)!
    I'm sure she's going to make sure you have plenty of fun on your special day as our dotd!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Rocky, I can certainly see why your Mommy loves taking pictures of you. You are one of the most photogenic pups I have ever seen, just look at that adorable smile of yours! You are an absolute cutey . You may love to eat, but apparently you run those calories and carbs right off again . You are a very lean and lithe looking little pugster . It sounds like you have lots of fun with your best pal, Chubby, I bet he has a time trying to keep up with you! What a sweet and amiable soul you are, Rocky, and it's easy to see exactly why your Mommy is so very proud of you. I hope you have an EXTRA special day today! I think this calls for a spaghetti dinner with some fruits for dessert, yummy! Congratulations Rocky, our very dear and precious Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Awww, you are such an adorable puggly , Rocky! Congrats on being Dog of the day!!!

Rocky, you are such a studly young man!! I love the wide smile on your pretty little face and your small curly cue tail - too too cute! Congrats, Rocky RULES!!!

Oh my gosh, what a cutie patootie pugster you are, Rocky Wow, what a smile! No wonder your Mommy can't resist snapping your photo; you're the consummate doggie model! My heart felt like it was about to burst as I read your Mommy's loving tribute to her best boy, her loyal and loving companion, protector and best friend! What a joyful little guy you are Rocky, living and loving every moment of every day to the fullest, be it romping in the yard with pup pal Chubby, (at super speed)chowing down on some 'ghetti and cheese or just snuggling with your people! What a very special pup you are! Rocky, today is your day to shine in the Pet Talk spotlight and I hope you and your family and all your friends enjoy a very happy day of celebration, filled with lots of love and all your favorite foods! Congratulations to dear Rocky, our most precious pugster Dog of the Day! Hugs and kisses to you cutie!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky! You have the happiest and sweetest puggly smile! You make a great doggie model and it's no wonder your hooman has hundreds of photographs of you. I think your hooman should join PT as we just LOVE sharing pictures!

Have an extra special day today, Rocky, as our very sweet Dog of the Day!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

What a happy grin you have, dearest one . . . I can see why your guardian loves to take your picture as you are quite the model, aren't you?! Congrats on being our special DOTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Aw Rocky, Look at your adorable little ears and your cute pink tongue. You melt my heart away sweetie I agree with your owner, you have a very special, sweet face. I'm sure you are the best companion anyone could ask for and I know your owner must treasure your friendship. I know exactly what face your owner is talking about, I am sure when you put that face on you could get away with murder I hear that you are a camera ham eh?!! Well you are definitly very photogenic, not to mention handsome. I am sure you would have no problem finding a pretty girl doggie for yourself You sound like a very athletic Pug, you must be so proud when you beat your pug friend running. Congratulations sweet heart on being dog the day, you are definiyl one of my favorite dog of the day dogs, your sweet passionate eyes and your loving features bring out your soft, sweet, handsome self. Have a great day, full of hugs, kisses and races with Chubby.

I would just love to see you and Chubby!
    You are adorable and I'm so happy to see you as the DOTD!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!