Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just when I thought there was nothing left for Magoo to do!

Just when I thought there was nothing left for Magoo to do!

How many times have I said that? A lot I know. I really thought that he had pretty much done it all but once again he let me know he's not done yet. I now know what he's up to when we are normally at work!
    Hubby and I hear a big *kathunk* in the bathroom. I holler to hubby wanting to know who just broke what and he said it's Goo again. I grab the camera before I even know what he's doing and I run into the bathroom.

This is what I find.

Magoo! What are you doing?!

I'm playin in the water Ma.

What's the big deal?

He was cupping his paw and dipping it in the water. He was bringing his paw up and slurping water from his furry cup!!!

Hey Grampy Goo! That looks like fun!!!

He shook and slung water all over the bathroom and toilet seat which I had to clean up! He played in the water for about ten minutes then walked around the rim a few times, jumped off and went to take a nap. No big deal!!!
    I'm not going to say it anymore.

btw- He has his own special water bowl at his feeding station and we have the Fresh Flow water fountain (which I just washed and put new filter in yesterday).

I had to wait until I wiped the tears from laughing so hard to post!! This is just the funniest THING!!! WONDER BOY MAGOO!!
    So, now he has discovered the toilet bowl... Remember to put the lid down or ELSE!! I am STILL laughing Lisa, this to TO FUNNY!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Look at him! Love that guy! He's probably telling you he likes his water with a bit of flavoring

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I swear that boy has eyes hidden somewhere under that fur of his!! That is hysterical Lisa! And Magoo you just continue to amaze the world you silly boy.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

You should put a sign on the toilet that says "No Fishing Allowed" .

Brian,

Ontario, Canada

Goo, you're too funny.

From Decker with Love

I am sure there are still many adventures awaiting Mr. Magoo!

Oh Goo!! I have to wipe my eyes I'm laughing so hard!!

I heard a "kathunk" once". It turned out to be MooShoo falling into the toilet!

Goo, you da best!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Magoo, you are just too much!!!

Lisa, that is too funny! We only have one STRICT rule in our house, and that's to keep the toilet lid closed! Brodie LOVES water and if he discovered a giant bowl of it, he'd be swimming in it!

Too funny . . . glad you grabbed your camera! In Magoo's case, I'd say that "I have to see it to believe it" . . . so I do!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

About that "NO Fishing sign".... be sure it is in braille (?)..

Are sure Magoo is blind? I wonder sometimes with the things he does. Those pictures are TOO FUNNY!!!!

ROFL
    Priceless. Yep, we always put lids down at our house.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

oh for hecks sake, let him play in the water! As long as the last person flushed I mean..... what a kitten he is!!!

THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...

Originally posted by leslie
    oh for hecks sake, let him play in the water! As long as the last person flushed I mean..... what a kitten he is!!!
    HE'S JUST A 'NORMAL' KITTY DOING WHAT KITTYS DO! I HEAR SO MANY *THUNKS* I THOUGHT IT WAS THE KITTYS WHEN THE LIGHT FIXTURE THUNKED.... I THINK IF YOU LOOKED UP MISCHIEVOUS THERE WOULD BE A PICTURE OF MAGOO.
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

Magoo is too funny. I also have to keep the lids closed or else Sunny will start playing in the toilet.