Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE!! Prayers for a successful capture.

PLEASE!! Prayers for a successful capture.

Many of you might recall the story of Mao and Ming, 2 Siamese that were trapped along with a colony of cats at a murder/suicide crime scene. (April 2004).

Mao came to me first, a beautiful flame point, love bug. Everyone wondered why he could not seem to find a home. Then, months later when the VERY last cat at the scene was caught (Ming, a lovely tortie point) the 2 Siamese pals were finally reunited and they found a home TOGETHER at their first joint adoption day.

Well. ( holds temper) The "kids have alergies and the cats must go". BUT! wait there is more. (REALLY )
    3 months after they adopted the pair, Ming escapes and they have not been able to catch her since.....7 months! And they wait until NOW to tell us.

Knowing how hard Ming was to catch the first time around, please pray that we can get her. and quickly. She was always a little scaredy kitty.

Will try to dig up some old pictures for you.

Oh no, how disturbing.

I hope they can catch that tortie girl.

Prayers rising.

Ming

Mao

Oh Jen what terrible news. Imagine having your kitty disappear for 7 months without saying anything..... That disgusts me. Thank goodness you can capture them and find them a REAL loving and deserving home. Prayers on the way for a successful capture of Ming. If anyone can do it, you can Jen.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Poor Ming, I hope they catch her quickly, she must be so scared

Trapping is not MY game....but Alex will get her. Send ALL good thoughts to Alex that she can catch Ming quickly. (Alex is a firm believer in the sending of energy, so come on pet talk prayers you can help this scared little girl trust us just one more time)

Poor thing is probably almost feral by now.

They will be coming back here to me, hopefully, ASAP!

PLEASE Ming, trust us, let us help you.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Prayers winging your way fast! I know it's a stressful idea for Mao, but maybe if she were put in a secure covered carrier behind the trap (so Ming hears and sees her through the trap), Ming may be more apt to go into the trap. Catnip works wonders too, but be sure it isn't blowing outside the trap, or before the trigger mechanism. Fresh stuff ground up, and smeared on the trigger works as long as the trap is large. What pieces of work those people tuned out to be. Siamese don't do well in cold weather, and they didn't even have the decency to call anyone or help?? I'm assuming they've been feeding, otherwise Ming likely would have left the area.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Gasp! I LOVED Mao! What a horrible family!

Yes, they see Ming daily (supposedly) and feed her, but can't get close. (this is the "story")

And I loved Mao too......what a beauty and a sweetheart.

I am on pins and needles waiting for a report. PLEASE, more prayers.

If they see her daily and feed her, I am sure she will be caught! Lets hope they are not lying about that!!

Grrrrrr! SOME PEOPLE!!!!

Positive thoughts being sent along with a few prayers!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a HORRIBLE thing for these people to do ... they should be FINED!

Prayers coming for these two innocent babies!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Prayers from here.Did these &*&*^ put them out side knowing they had been ferals?

These 2 were thought to be Drop-offs at a colony site. And Supposedly Ming just escaped through a door left open by one of the kids.

They KNEW she was a scaredy cat. And still they did not take proper care of her. I hope Mao stays safe until we can get to him.

The Found Cats,especially The Found Cat Meezers,are sending ,out all the Positive Thoughts,taht they can muster,for Poor Ming,and why,those fools,waited,this long,to tell you,is beyond me!More material obsessed idiots,I bet.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Positive thoughts to you sweet Ming - that you may allow yourself to be rescued and that you may find your furrever home.

These are not the droids you were looking for