Thread: Happy Valentine's Day PT!!!

Happy Valentine's Day PT!!!

My kitties and I would like to wish all of their PT friends a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Hope you get lots of luvin, purrs and treats
    To all my furbabies valentines kitties: This meowmie is very sick, and not feeling her best. I PROMISE to have all Valentine's cards done in the next few days, I have alot going on, and I am so so so very sorry BUT the kitties have not forgot, and they will keep on me until I get them all done

To Pervy From Stash: Hi Pervy, hoping that you are having a wonderful Valentine's day! My meowmies sick, and does not feel her best, so your card might be a few days late, because she says she has lots to do the next few days I hope your not mad, and know that I am dreaming of you, and that I miss you. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MISS PERVY!!! I love you, xoxoxoxoxo Stash

To Mina From Squeeks: I hope that you are having a PURRFECT Valentine's Day! I miss you so much, and I am holping that you are feeling great! Wanna play in our dreams? I will be dreaming of you, and I am so glad that you are my Valentine sweetheart! You are so cute, and I wish you were here with me. I will talk to you later, and I hope you get many treats from the Meowmie
    Love always, your tiny guy Squeeks xoxoxoxoxoxo

To Whisper From Puff: Hi my sexy Whisper, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I am so sorry that my card is not ready yet, but I will keep on my meowmie until she gets them finished! I miss you, and your handsome fur, I wish you lived here, or I lived there, so we could be together always! But since we cant/dont, I will keep dreaming about it and hoping it comes true Even though we are far apart, you will always be in my heart! I love you Whisper!!! love, your white girlkitty friend, Puff xoxoxoxoxoxo

To Rachel from Buddy: Hi Rachel!!! Where are you? I have not heard much from you lately! Did you have a good week? Find out anything about if you are preggy or not? I have been worried about you! I miss you and your beautiful eyes! I hope that you have a fanatastic Valentines Day, and I am so lucky to have such a beauty as a girlkitty friend. I will be dreaming of you, and thiking of you always! I love you a bunch, have a great Valentines day sweet girl Love always, Buddy boy xoxoxoxoxoxo

From Hannah to Remus Bear: Oh dear Remus Bear, the love of my life! I miss you you handsome striped boy! I am hoping and wishing that you have a Happy Valentines Day! I miss you, and as always, thinking about you! Dont forget about me, and I am sure that you will get many treats from your meowmie, because you are her special Valentine's boy as well! I will be dreaming of you! Love always, Hannah Banana xoxoxoxoxoxo

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Oops, didn' see this yesterday
    Happy valentine's day to you too
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I missed this thread,too,and I am on here,2,or more hours,a day.And All The Found Cats said goodbye,to thier Guests,an hour ago,and thencleaned up,although yor Pets,were excellent,in using the garbage bags! And.of course,it was wonderful,for the Cats,to see all The Other Cats,Dogs,Birds,Lizards,Rabbits,Hamsters,Amphibian s and Fish,and Mice,and when they go,to the Rainbow Bridge,they will have lots of Angels,to party with,and they will know,where.to go,to have FUN,Fun,FUN.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Katie, I'm so sorry you're sick! I hope you are better real soon.

Love, Tina & the kids...

Katie, I'm sick too .... spent Valentine's in bed! Get feeling better soon!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!