Thread: Cherry

Cherry

Hi Cherry...What a GREAT name!!!! And aren't you one beautiful puppy! What a face. I just love your chow/lab heritage!! How anyone could abandon you and your little siblings is unimaginable. But we are all grateful for such wonderful organizations as the Collierville Animal Shelter for giving such deserving creatures like yourself a "paw up" in life. Now you are safe and very loved in your special forever home. It hasn't taken you long to show your humans what a very, very loving and brilliant puppy you are!! Your name may be "Cherry," but no doubt you are the apple of your family's eye! Congratulations precous little Cherry. You are one very deserving, heroic "Dog of the Day!"

CHERRY!!!! YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! Im like crying here looking at your picture you are soooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! You so cute you look like a stuffed animal!!!
    What a pretty doggie!!! I bet your going to be a great dog and probablyalready are! What a lil' angel!!!!!! Congrats on being Dog Of The Day!!!! You deserve it!!

Cherry, I'm so glad you finally found your way to a family who appreciate your great beauty & lovely nature. I think you're one of the most gorgeous dogs I've ever seen. You deserve to be Dog of the Day & I hope you get lots of treats to celebrate.

Cherry,
    Your fur is so black and shiny, it almost looks blue! You are such a beautiful pup, and I know your owners think you are wonderful! You're smart too! Plus, you're the Dog of the Day!! Enjoy it!!

What a marvelously beautiful dog you are Cherry, and smart and loving too! I am sorry your start in life was so rocky, but I can imagine that your lucky family has made you forget all that. Yes, you are definitely Dog of the Day material. Congratulations pretty girl. May your life be happy ever after.

Hi Cherry. Your picture says it all. You are such a pretty girl.

------------------

Cherry,
    You are beautiful! Another successful rescue story. I just love that!! Congrats on Dog of the Day.

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Dear Cherry~
    what a beautiful little girl you are!!! I'm so glad that you found a good home. Both you and your new owners are very lucky to have each other! Congratulations!!!