Thread: HeLp !

HeLp !

hello all...i'm having a really big problem

u see my family just got this farm and i took it as a chance to breed dogs cuz it's what i really wanted do since i was a child, i got everything set i even got a vet and three ppl to assist me in taking care of the dogs..the only thing left are the dogs so i started looking for breeders that ship dogs internationally and to saudi arabia ! i stumbled across one in Cameron he said he does so i ordered 3 dogs that cost 6oo dollars plus shipping !! i was so happy..the breeder told me the dogs will arrive on the 20th of feb they will go through germany and UAE cuz he has other shipments to send...the thing is i got an e-mail today from god knows who saying they are the pet department in london's international airport n that they have my dogs and i have to pay an extra 300£ in six days or they will sell my dogs !! what confuses me is that the breeder didn't mention the dogs going thruogh london ? and when i called a friend of mine in london he said there's no such thing as london's international aiport ! now i'm really worried that the guy who claims he sent me those puppise is lying and it's all a big lie to get money !
    i don't know wut to do i tried calling the breeder he's not picking up i e-mailed them asking for proof that what they're saying is true... i swear i'm so close to crying i don't care about the money ! i wanted those dogs so baaaaaad ...dogs in saudi are too expensive that's why i turned to breeders outside KSA...
    don't even know why i'm bothering u ppl with this anyone got any suggestions ? or know any breeders that r willing to ship to saudi ? plz help me
    I Luv Walkin' In The Rain, Cuz Then No One Knowz I'm Cryin'

Omg, that's horrible. It doesn't make any sense that the dogs would go through London. I would call a lawyer right away!
    I've been BOO'd!

woulfsoul i got tears in my eyes now..i'm so confused i swear i'll sue that guy if it turns out to b a lie but i still want those dogssss

OMG! That's just awful, I don't know what you should do about It doesn't amke any sense at all why they would have to go to London anyway, this entire situation sounds strange to me. May I ask what breed the dogs are?

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

they're a rottweiler a doberman and a great dane

Oh! Look up all the airports in london and call them. Ask them about policies with shipping dogs and holding fees. Also ask to be connected with someone at the airport who might be able to tell u if they have a rott dobe and dane under the same pickup name. Ask a lot of questions of them and try to contact the breeder directly by phone instead of email. Hope u get to the bottom of this soon! I worry for u and ur dogs!

Niño & Eliza

I would contact Customs authorities in your area, ask them about Cameron, it may be they can find something out.

Perhaps Saudi Arabia has regulations about where they will accept animals being imported from?

London's Airports are Heathrow and Gatwick, they are both huge. I doubt you could find out anything on the telephone.

I think your best alternative right now is the police/diplomatic authorities. They should be able to at least trace this person through his ISP and find out the truth. If you paid him by credit card, call the credit card company and explain to hold payment for now.

importing dogs to saudi isn't a problem i mean pet shops get thier dogs that way n i got a dog in from the states once, i tried looking up this international airport and found nothing...i paid this guy by transfering money through western union..but just to make sure i called up a friend in london gave him the information so he could check it out for me...i hope whoever did this to me get his payback i swear i feel like crap !

oh, I really hope you get your dogs!

Niño & Eliza