Thread: Nova

Nova

what a beautiful little pup! those eyes are enough to make you melt. extra treats for that little star today.

Nova, you are the cutest little pup! I'm sure you're going to be the best friend ever! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh My Goodness....what a little beauty you are, Nova. A shining star, indeed!

Congrats on being our Dog Of The Day. Enjoy your special day, Nova.

Robin

Nova, you are simply adorable! Adorable! Lots of treats and hugs and playing and romping for you today, our little star, our Dog of the Day!

Hi Adorable Nova!!!

Hello you gorgeous little girl!! You are indeed a shining star young lady. Your human's story is so touching and such a beautiful tribute to you and how you entered his/her life. It is certainly true that you can't replace all the RB doggies but you will give it your best shot to be the best companion in the world won't you sweetheart? Look at the dramatic use of those eyelashes!! The charm you radiate is incredible!! You are one super little pup Nova!! Nova is such a fitting name for you cutie pie. We hope you enjoy being our sweet little DOTD today Nova and enjoy being your loving human's DOTD every day. Celebrate all days together. You are deeply loved little one. Happiness to both of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly, Florida

CONGRATULATIONS NOVA!

Oh what a wonderful story that your mom has wrote for your dotd. It almost brings me to tears.

I'm so happy you have brought such happiness to your mom. I know you will both have many wonderful years together and will indeed become her Supernova

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Nova, you ARE a star!! What a beauuutiful girl - a blond bombshell that looks so coyly into the camera, lol. You are so adorable and sound like the most best of friends. Congrats to Marvelous Nova!!

Congrat!

Nova - you look like a little teady bear- how cute

Dominique

Sweetest Nova, I was speechless for a bit after reading your Mom's most beautiful and loving tribute to you, as well as to the other dogs of her heart. What a beautiful way to think of the souls of our beloved pets, shining down on us from above in the Heavens. Without a doubt you are a beautiful brilliant star come to Earth, to be the light of your human's life and her dog of a lifetime. You have certainly dazzled this board today with your beautiful and charming puppy picture. I'd love to see more pictures of you as you have grown, I can only imagine what a gorgeous young lady you must be. I hope you have an especially fun-filled and happy day of celebration today. Congratulations to you Nova, you are the shining star of Pet Talk today, our Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

WOW! Nova, you're one of the prettiest DOTD pups ever You sound like you have a very loving family too Congrat's on being a very special DOTD!

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Dear, shining Nova! One look at that precious face of yours and my heart was yours! Oh, what a MOST beautiful girl you are, inside and out! But after reading your guardian's loving and touching tribute to you and to all of her/his beloved pups, I felt an extra special connection to you and yours! I too believe that all of our furangels grace the heavens and send down to us their shining spirits from above! When I lost my beloved heartdog Jingles, I knew that her love, her spirit, shone down upon me from the stars on high Still, my heart ached so for the touch and feel of a canine companion. And when I welcomed that new pup into my life and heart, I named her Star, believing that my Jingles had sent down her light to shine and live on in this beautiful new life! I cannot say it any better than my dear friend Jess. (k9Soul) You are the light of your human's life sweetheart, a most beautiful, brilliant star who will forever brighten her life and the lives of all who cross your path! Thank you for brightening my day, Nova and Mom, with your inner beauty, your precious face and your moving words! Congratulations to you dear Nova, our most beautiful, brilliant super star DOG OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you sweetheart! Have a most happy day of celebration, dear Nova!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful pup!! (and a cutie!) Congrats on being DOTD Nova!!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

So fuzzy and so cute! Congratulations on dog of the day!

Nova .....What a beautiful little baby you are. Your human mommy loves you very much. and I bet you love her just as much in return. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family have a long and wonderful life together.
    LHCamry