Thread: Dazzling Rhett!

Dazzling Rhett!

Oh beautiful Rhett, you have certainly charmed me this morning! What a most handsome boy you are, and with such a comedic personality . I laughed out loud as I imagined you "ohhing" and "ahhing" with talk show audiences . It sounds like you have the perfect life with a family who appreciates and loves you to the fullest. What a smart guy you are, calling out until you find the person who will give you what you want . I hope you have an EXTRA special day today Rhett, with all your favorite foods and games and attention to celebrate your day of stardom! Congratulations on being our very handsome and beguiling Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I have never even seen a picture of a bird like you before, Rhett! I've been missing out, obviously. What a handsome, colorful and entertaining boy you are!!! Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day! Sure hope your family will celebrate all day with you!!!

Rhett
    Ah, do declare if Scarlet O'Hara's Rhett had looked like you, she would never have given Ashley a second glance!
    You are just stunning.
    We are almost neighbors. I live in Kansas. It's so great to see a Missouri boy as our special Pet of the Day!
    Congratulations, sweetie!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a most gorgeous birdy you are Mr. Rhett! You have such stunning colors and the cutest little face. Congrats to RHETT!!!

Hi handsome Rhett! I have to admit, that while I've had the privilege of meeting many beautiful birds over the years here on Pet Talk, I too have never met a bird will your distinctive coloring before! Wow, aren't you handsome guy! And best of all, you are a real "love" bird as well! I got such a smile when I read how you hunt down your human du jour when you can't find them What lucky parents to have a feathered kid like you Rhett..so handsome, smart, loyal and a comediene to boot! No wonder your Mom nominated you for Pet Talk's "top honors!" And we agree, you are one very special guy! Congratulations to you spectacular Rhett, PET OF THE DAY! Enjoy your much deserved day atop Pet Talk's top perch Long and happy life to you sweetheart! Have a very happy day of celebration with your proud peeps, Rhett!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a GORGEOUS, amazing bird!!! Wow!!!!! Congrats beautiful Rhett!!!

I've never seen a bird like you before Rhett. You are just beautiful with your blue and green feathers and bright pink beak. You truly are a member of the family.