Thread: What do you think?

What do you think?

Howie and I are leaving Pacthes with mom for a while until we get into our place in a few weeks, the hotel we are staying at ONLY allows 2 cats, do you think this is a good idea? I mean we will be visiting EVERYDAY..I am just scared she will hate me

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

I think you have to do what you think is best in the situation you are in, I am sure it will be fine, but you know what Kitty's are like, probably will snob you for a while when they get back, make you suffer a little lol, so don't worry I am sure your patches will be fine and in good hands.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Yea I figured she LOVED my mom and taht will be ok..I know she will be mad, but I just needed some other kitty lovers to tell me its gonna be okay..Thanks!!

My Kitties Are Love!

Find out what it means to me!

She will be fine as long as she is in a loving home. The only bad thing is that if she gets spoiled while visiting she may be more angry when you bring her back home!

Since your Patches loves your mom, everything will be just fine.
    The fact that you will able to visit everyday, makes it even better.
    Don't worry about her, give her lots of love when you visit and good luck with your move into your new place.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Might I suggest that you leave 2 at your Mom's, the one that she cuddles, plays, shares or is closest to with her so she will have comfort and to have someone she knows with her there.. I find with Amy and Giz, they are happy anywhere as long as they are together, even though they do not "share" much here at home together.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That will be better,than boarding Patches,as a cage,would be far worse,than being in a House,where someone will be there,to love,and comfort her.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS