Thread: Precious Sniff

Precious Sniff

Sniff, what a very special little boy you are. You must have been the best medicine of all for your adoring Mommy! It seems you have inspired your Mom and Dad to open their homes up to many other adorable little wheekers as well . They are so very proud of you Sniff, and rightfully so! I hope you have an EXTRA special day today, with some of that parsley you love and all the cuddling you could wish for. Congratulations on being our very precious Pet of the Day.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh Sniff, you handsome wheeker man! What a cutie you are! And weren't you the perfect medicine for your Mom when she needed a little cheering up! How could she help but smile and get better with an adorable little piggie like you scampering about and showering her with love! And I was not surprised to read that your cavy crew has grown since then! You cuties are like potato chips...one just won't do! I visited your great website Sniff and smiled from ear to ear as I met each of your precious piggie mates! Now that's a furfamily! Wish you were closer, Sniff! Me and my girls Moon and Rosie would have loved to have hosted a parley packed pignic in your honor! But I'm sure you loving humans are going to make your day in the spotlight, a very special one! Congratulations to you dear Sniff, our most precious piggie PET OF THE DAY! Gentle hugs and wheeks to you Sniff from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sniff
    Aren't you one special piggie, Sniff? I think anyone would be cheered up by having you around!!! Plus, I went to your website and saw your precious brothers and sisters too!!! That "pig in the blanket" (Scratch) is adorable!!!

I hope you have a marvelous celebration with your family, today! Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!!!

sniff you are one handsome guinea pig! Congrats on POTD!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Sniff
    You certainly are adorable!!!!
    No wonder your mommy fell in love with you! I'm in danger of doing the same, just from seeing your wonderful picture!
    I hope you get some parsley treats today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Sniff, you are such a cute BIG boy!! I'm sure my piggy, Domino, would LOVE to play with you!! Congrats on being POTD!!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

What a cutie you are Sniff - and so are your piggy brothers and sisters. How cool your humans have devoted a website to you. Congrats to Sweet Sniff!!

Update about Sniff and the Gang!

I'm not joking-- Sniff and his pals mean so much to us that we bought a house for them last month! And I mean a house house.

They used to be stuck in our little apartment (not so small as to be be unsafe for them, but still too small for a truly happy life) so we pooled all of our resources and bought a house. Now the piggies have their very own room! If we can stick to our budget, we will be able to either build a hutch or renovate the garage so that we can start a piggy rescue in about 2 years.

We will add a picture of their new house/room to cavycentral.com soon!

-Sniff's human father

P.S.- We now have NINE little piggies. The two black and white "twins" on the site have been adopted.
    Last edited by cavycentral; 02-09-2005 at 04:57 PM.

Oh, what a happy update What lucky piggies, your OWN house! OMG! Now that's hog heaven! And what wonderful humans to give so much of themselves for the sake of their furbabies! Kudos to you, humans for not only caring so for your own piggies, but opening your home and hearts to rescues. Just imagine, from one little piggie named Sniff came all of this!!! Please, do keep us updated and post some pics when you can! Sandra, Moon and Rosie

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

That is so wonderful! I'm glad I checked back in so I could see this update. Sniff has been a true inspiration for you and many wonderful piggies have him to thank for a wonderful home! I look very forward to the pics . Thanks again so very much for the smiles!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

How marvelous!!!! Now that's true love, the piggies with their very own house!!!! I was just talking about choosing a vehicle with my daughter who is a "driving wannabe" and she asked me about how in the world you decide on what kind of car to get. I told her that it was easy for me, one that will haul the dogs!!! Same thing for you and your house!!! I love it!!!!

Re: Update about Sniff and the Gang!

Originally posted by cavycentral
    I'm not joking-- Sniff and his pals mean so much to us that we bought a house for them last month! And I mean a house house.
    Welcome to Pet Talk!
    Gosh their own house?

Do you adopt humans too?

Hoping to see more of Sniff and his pals soon!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!