1 2.86%
  • Tiny

2 5.71%
  • Hope

10 28.57%

Thread: im new need help

im new need help

Hi all

I am new here and I own a Prairie dog and a new baby teddybear hamster.... My Prairie dogs name is AMy she is 3 1/2 years old.... My ham ham has no name yet this is why i need help........She is light brown and white (looks like someone dribbled paint on her back and head) and really cute... I set up a poll so you all can help.... Please and thank you........... this picture is NOT her but it looks JUST like her...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Nikkie, AMY & ham ham Ameila

I voted for the name Amelia. Sounds cute!

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

I like Hope! Welcome to Pet Talk too!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Hey there welcome to PT, your hamster looks so cute, if that pic is like her , how about Peaches for a name, she looks the colour of a peach, but I do like Amelia best. good luck choosing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Sweat pea!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I picked Amelia! Your hamster is very cute, she looks like the one we used to have named DoRita.

I voted Hope but love Amelia and Sweet Pea too! And Peaches is a great name as well! Your hammie sounds precious Welcome to Pet Talk! Let us know what you decide!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I voted Hope but I also like the name peaches. That is really cute. Welcome to pet talk, by the way!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author