Thread: Foxy Roxy!!!!!!!!

Foxy Roxy!!!!!!!!

What a beauty you are!!!! And to her Mom, those are loving caress that lull you to sleep from Roxy's tail! Looking into those eyes has made my day! HAPPY COTD TO ROXY!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

What a beauty!

Roxy, you are one special tabby kitty! You have the most beautiful eyes. I think my Bun-Bun has a serious crush on you!

Have a wonderful day!

Greetings from South Africa,
    Kietsie, Bun-Bun and Billy!

Roxy, you are a beautiful and elegant girl. Many years of health and happiness are wished to you from me!

And we love oxy,as she is a Great Party Cat,and a Great Mall Invader,and issuch a Gorgeous,Fun Cat,andwe wish,you and Your Guardian,many years,of Fun,Joy.and Laughter! A Speial Foxy Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW to Foxy Roxy COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Roxy, you are indeed "foxy" and oh, those eyes! Your beautiful coat and charming sweet face...what a wonderful way to start our day! Congrats on being such an elegant, beautiful Cat of the Day - it is delightful to "meet" you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Beautiful Foxy Roxy! What gorgeous blue eyes you have, and the pose of a true model . I am sorry your first home didn't work out, but it sounds like in the end things turned out just purrfectly! You're one very special lady and clearly the apple of your Mommy's eye! I hope you have an extra special day today, maybe Mommy will even break out the Q-tips . Congratulations Roxy, our beautiful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

congrats roxy!

Do you know you have the same name as the lead in the musical Chicago? Roxy Hart! Which makes me want to break into song...

The word on everybody's lips is gonna be...Roxy!

Today is your special day and you certainly deserve all the belly rubs and treats you can lay your paws on!!!
    CatFan

What a gorgeous gorgeous girl you are Roxy! Such beautiful blue eyes and a pretty coat too! You do look like you're up to something, lol, don't you cutie? Congrats to Regal Beauty Roxy!

Roxy
    How adorable you are! Your eyes are just stunning!
    What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roxy

OH, BOY! Someone else with a Q-tip fetish--I thought I was the only one--maybe it's a siamese thing...I open the Q-Tip container when Mom's not around and fish out 4 or 5 at a time--that gives me more to spread around the house!
    I like your eyes--they are almost as blue as mine!
    Sindi (seal point siamese)
    paw

Oh Foxy Miss Roxy! What a beauty puss you are! What a pose!!! Those sapphire blue eyes of yours are electric! But oh, that expression is priceless. Looks like you're saying, "I'm ready for my kiss now!" What a charmer! And I have to agree, having seen the show "Chicago," well, THAT Roxy's got nothing on you! What lucky humans to have their lives graced by such a charming, mesmerizing beauty like you! Enjoy your day celeb in grand style, sweetheart (I see confetti falling) and may you and your family know many more happy, love filled years together! Yay, Roxy, CAT OF THE DAY!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty little blue-eyed gal. It's an extra sweet when a kitty loves you so much, they want to sleep right there by you. Good luck.

Roxy!

You just like my (RB) girl Comet!

Purrrrs!
    Gennie

Roxy, you are so beautiful. I love the shading of your fur and, of course, those eyes! I have to bury q-tips deep in the garbage can so my cats don't eat them. You just play with them, don't you Roxy, not eat them? You're trying to show your love for your mom by those tail swishes, but she might sleep better if you didn't do that. Many years of health and happiness to you Roxy, and to your sisters and human family too. You are a great COTD!