Thread: adding pictures

adding pictures

Hello folks. Can anyone tell me how to put pictures onto a thread. I finally have photos of The Gingercat and can't for the life of me figure out how to attach them. I wish computers had been invented before me instead of the other way round!!!! Please no technical speak, I barely comprehend when in english!!!

Phred did a wonderful thread about how to get your photos into posts. Here is the link. You should find all the information you need. I look forward to seeing some picutres.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ght=photos+101

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I just,send the Photos,Snail Mail,to Jen,and she,being thewonderful person,taht she is,made my Signature,so everyone,could see The Found Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thankyou Catlover, and Phred, but I was lost as soon as I saw open your Image station!!!?? I love Catmandu 's idea of sending the photos to Jen.
    So Jen can I do that? and if so, how? and where? can I email them as an attachment? I know how to do that!!!
    I'm sorry to be acting so dumb, I'm not about most things, only computers
    The Gingercat is enjoying the cold, inclement weather we are having in Aus at the moment, 16 degrees celsius in the middle of summer is strange especially after 40c the day before; TGC is having mad moments all over the house, probably because he got a raindrop on his nose

this is how I was taught...in Imagestation go to add images, then when the next screen pops up, hit browse. search your files until you find the pic you want...repeat that until you have all the photos you want uploaded into imagestation. the click on upload. after it tells you it's uploaded click on the go to album (something like that) you will see the pics you uploaded. then you need to resize them, so open "paint" go to file, then open, then find your pics and click on image, then stretch/skew. the box will open up and there will be 2 spaces that say "100" change those both to 50 then save each one...go back to imagestation and click on the pic you want to be in pettalk. when it pops up right click it and go to properties and highlight the url of the pic, and right click that and choose copy. go back to pettalk and right click and choose paste (in your new thread or reply) then before the url type [im g] and at the end type [/i mg] without the spaces in between the m and g and the i and m. then post it and it will work. I hope I helped you rather that confused you!!! It took me awhile to get it! Good luck

oh, about imagestation...go to www.imagestation.com you have to create am account, but it's free. maybe that's where you got confused!!