Thread: Clever Jack!

Clever Jack!

Jack, what a wonderful tale of how you and your Momma came to be the best of friends. It sounds like you are one very smart fellow! You knew your furever home before your people realized that you had come to adopt them . Your story was truly touching, how you comforted your Momma after she lost her precious bunny girl, and came to have a cherished spot of your own in her heart. What a wonderful happy ending! I hope you have an extra special day, dear Jack. Congratulations on being our VERY remarkable Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Jack, the cute bunny, what a good friend you are to your Mom! You are so adoarble! Congrats to Jack!!

It's 'our' Jack! Congrats handsome Jack on your special day, and congrats to your proud 'mommy' manda_moo87!

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

HI! JACK!
    What a smart and handsome fellow you are for sure!
    What a special treat that one of Pet Talk's own is honored today!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on your forever home and family and for being our special Pet of the Day today too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for sharing your touching tale with us, precious Jack! I was so sad to hear that you were abandoned But what a happy ending! You knew all along just where and with whom you elonged and you just wouldn't give up, would you? Good for you Jack, because in the end, your Mom realized what you knew all along...that you were meant to be together forever! Your sweet bunny kisses and gentle loving went along way I'm sure. in helping to heal her broken heart! Animals are just the best You surely are one extra special and deserving PET OF THE DAY, handsome Jack! And I hope you and your Mom and fursibs are havig a very happy day, celebrating your well earned day on center stage! Congratulations to you sweet Jack! I hope you and your family know many, many more love filled years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Your persistance finally paid off, sweet Jack, and I'm so touched by your story and happy that you are now so loved and cherished! Congrats on being our special POTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Congratulations to Jack and his PT Mommy manda_moo87!!!
    Jack, you are such a handsome Flemish Giant boy! I would die for some of those bunny kisses you give to your Momma in such abundance!
    I'm sorry that you were abandoned but am so glad you ended up in such a wonderful home where you have lots of bunny siblings! You came along when your Mommy needed you most...
    Jacky Long Ears, I hope you get lots of parsley today (or whatever your favorite treat is...) because you have the distinct honor of being our very special Pet of The Day! Enjoy yourself! Congratulations again!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

Ah...Jack...your sweet story touched my heart. Congratulations on Pet of the Day!

Oh my gosh! Its my Jack-boy!!!
    Way to go sweet heart! Extra treats for you today. I love you bud, you have brought so much joy into my life.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*