Thread: a sad day!!

a sad day!!

my hamster died.she was 6 months old when i bought her and i had her for abt 1 and a half years

Evelyn,
    I am so sorry about your hamster. That's the worst thing about having them....their lifespan is just too short. We had our Rusty for about two years. We don't know how old he was when we got him, but he was full grown.
    We are now going on two years with Phoebe....makes me nervous, but so far, she looks great, acts like a baby..still climbs, runs on her wheel, loves to "get out", but thankfully doesn't escape anymore!!
    I hope you will be able to get another pet to fill that void created by your lost hamster.
    Logan

I'm so sorry your little hammie passed away Evelyn No matter what the critter, they never seem to be with us long enough. I too hope you will be able to bring another creature into your life when you're ready. I'm so sad for you...Bless the little hammie. Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

i don't think i will be getting another hamster. my doggie, zoey is becoming quite a handful

I am so sorry about your hammie I loved my hammies when I had them, but as Logan mentioned, their lifespan is just so short. I am sure your hammie had a wonderful life, and a peaceful passing. Take care.