Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scout's being social, you've got to see this!

Scout's being social, you've got to see this!

I'm so thrilled. Little Scout has decided that Rocky and Rumor aren't too bad. This was the scene in the recliner with hubby last night. Scout was there first and then the kittens arrived.

She used Rocky for a pillow for a while and then really got comfy.

Look at how big Rocky's paws are compared to Scout's.

She even tolerated this for a while. Amazing!!

Here is Richard's view of it all.

This is just amazing. Scout doesn't care for other cats much, she hates Ripley and tolerates Jazz but they usually end up in a fight so to see this is heart warming for me. I want her to have a buddy so badly because she's such a loner. Just the fact that she's started sleeping with Richard in the chair is big progress.

Yay, I'm so happy!!!

From Decker with Love

This is wonderful Lori!! The pictures are fabulous and I know how thrilled you must feel for lil Scout!!! This is really progress...no telling what will happen next. I know the kittens here have changed the world for everyone! Looks like your catfamily is having the same thing there

Keep at it sweet Scout!!!

That,is the moment,that I always love,with the Found Cats,when they accepta new member,into the Hotel,and they accept each other,I think,much beeter,than diffrent People would,in the same circumstances!That is a wonderful Shot,of the terrific Trio,and they will be Pals,for Life!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Lori what amazing pictures! How sweet!! You really needed one of those cuteness warnings on here!

I know the kittens are big but is Scout that tiny? I don't think your hubby will need a throw over his legs any more. He has some of the cutest darn leg warmers I have ever seen!

Maybe this is the stage in Scout's life where she starts to mellow. I have found that with mine the older they get the more tolerant they become. Fingers crossed that this continues and Scout becomes good friends with the babies! Is she still good buddies with her cookie jar friend?

This was just way too cute!

Originally posted by catcrazylady
    I know the kittens are big but is Scout that tiny?
    Yes, she's very small. If she weren't so plump or "fluffy" she'd only weigh about 5 1/2 pounds but right now she's more like 7 pounds. I'd say she and Rocky are about the same weight but he is now taller than her.

From Decker with Love

She is petite like Stubby. If Stubby didn't have all that hair I don't think I could find her!

They are cute when they stay so little. It's kind of like having a permanent kitten!

SWEET!!!!!!!

Kitty heaven- they all look like best buddies

YIPPEE!!! Awwwww, Lori how adorable!!! Guess she finally decided if she can't 'beat em' she may as well 'join em'!!! TOO CUTE!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    What sweet pictures! I love the one of Scout's new scarf lol! Hopefully she'll keep this up, and have two new buddies to snuggle with from now on.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

My dear Scout,
    I am so glad to see that you are taking my advice and getting to know the little oens. They aren't so bad, are they? Believe it or not, you might actually come the like the little ones. They are nice bed companions to keep you warm in the winter and great things to play with and take any frustrations out on! Plus, it makes meowmie and paw paw happy to see you getting along.
    Till next time my love,
    Allen

Juni and Pichu occasionally sleep together and two days ago Pichu had his hinder paws on Juni's face

That's too sweet! And look at Rumor's sweet face

SO sweet!! I think they'll be best friends from now on.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I am completely and totally in love with Scout. Those pictures are so heartwarming....I'm so glad your little girl is starting to open up to lovings!!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

These are the sweetest pictures. I'm so glad that Scout's decided that R &R aren't too bad.