Thread: Nigel

Nigel

To Dog of the Day, Nigel,
    You are a dear-heart to be sure. You would fit in very well in our house as our dogs love veggies and help themselves to crab apples from the bush, but it sounds like you are pretty content in the happy family that you currently own. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day. May your reign be filled with many hugs and pets and special treats and all the attention that you want.
    You deserve the honor and recognition because you are one very special boy.

Nigel,
    You are the PERFECT dog: veggie eater, foot- warmer, glove protector!!! And you're cute, too! Congrats to you.

Hi beautiful Nigel! What a handsome "Blue Roan" you are sweet boy! My dog is a veggie lover too, and is a real "thief" in the garden! How wonderful it must be to snuggle next to you on a cold winter's night! Your human's must be so comforted snuggling there in bed with you. Not only by your soft, furry coat, but your tender, warm heart as well, I'm sure!! Today you are king of all dogs, and reign supreme in doggydom! Congratulations Nigel, our very special, very deserving Dog of the Day! Wish I could give you a big hug and kiss, but maybe your mom will give you a yummy treat for me! Yeah Nigel!

Hi Nigel!
    You sure are a good looking boy. Congrats. on being Dog of the day! Hope you get lots of treats and kisses on your special day.