Thread: Good-bye Bullet

Unhappy Good-bye Bullet

Bullet was my cat for around to 10 years (human yrs) and was probably the craziest cat alive...she literally ran so fast she ran into walls and doors because she couldn't stop fast enough. She learned her name after about 8 years lol, but somewhere around the 5th or 6th year she got what we think was an infection (stomache or urinary tract?) My mom decided we didn't have the money to go to a vet, so after a few years (POOR THING!) she started getting really bad...and right after I left home, my mom put her down...I didn't even get to say good-bye... So here I am finally...saying goodbye.
    Jill J.

I'm so sorry that your first post on Pet Talk is such a sad one Your Bullet was a very special kitty and so aptly named What a wonderful friend you had in her. And while your Mom may not have been able or willing to provide the care Bullet needed, it sounds like Bullet was very loved by you. It breaks my heart, knowing you were unable to say goodbye I wish you Mom would have given you the chance to hold her once last time. But hold onto the thought that Bullet left this earth knowing that she was so very loved by you, her devoted guardian. Play and run like the wind there at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Bullet! You're healthy and whole again and one day, you and your Mom will be together once more HUGS to you YHWH. My deepest sympathies on your great loss. Love, Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so sorry for your loss.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June