Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chivas

Chivas

Wow, what a handsome boy you are- you are right, you can compare to anybody here

And we are glad you came all the way from South Africa to show off! What a surprise for your meowmie this morning.

You are a classic orangie- living indoors and outdoors where you can chase all the little lizards. I hope there are no dangerous people outside like leopards

Have a wonderful day today and get yourself some extra treats. Maybe you will forgive your mommy then by calling you a dumb blonde

Elegant Chivas, your mama loves you, it's evident. May you and she share many, many happy, healthy years together!

Chivas,ypu are now An Honorary Orangie,in that Found Cat Orange Organization,even though you are not a deep Orange,you are so Good Looking,that you,are able to join.And wehear,that you are having your summer,now,so look,for some Frozen Found Cats,and Strays,to visit,and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWW For Cosmic Chivas COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Chivas!

Wow! What a beautiful Ginger Boy! Your name is very appropriate.

From one South African to another - wel gedaan! Hoop jy't 'n heerlike dag en vandag mag jy maar wintie wees tussen jou mense en veral ou Blackie! Hoop jou "ma" bederf jou sommer ekstra!

Enjoy your day!

Kietsie, Bun-Bun and Billy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice to "meet" you, Chivas...you are indeed a special, very handsome boy! Congrats on being today's totally impressive Cat of the Day - we are glad you are such a happy boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Hi Chivas, JOU MOOI DING!!!

Ek hoop jy geniet jou spesiaal dag daar in Potch! Ons is ook van Suid Africa (ek is eintlik Engels, so verskoon my oor my swak Afrikaans ) Ons verlang vir SA so veel, en hoop ons kan een dag huis toe kom!!!!

Chivas, what a gorgeous Orangie you are! Congrats on being our exotic South African Cat Of The Day, and thanks for flying the flag for SA!!!

Hope you get loads of extra luvvies and treats on this extra special day!

Ally and Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Oh Chivas, what a handsome hunk you are, with beautiful eyes! You look like a little model in your COTD photo, just hanging out and looking good for the ladies . Sounds like you have a wonderful life all the way in South Africa, adventuring through the day and sleeping comfortably with Mom at night I hope you have an extra special day today Chivas, with all the things you love best! Congratulations on being our very handsome Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Hello Chivas all the way from New Jersey!!!! Please be a good fellow and listen to your mom when she calls you to come in the house!!! Just because you may have fallen and broke your hip, no need to call you a dumb blonde!!! You were just a nutty kitten and I am sure now all is forgotten!!! HAPPY COTD to you!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Chivas

Congrats on COTD honors from Arbuckle and Spinner.
    You are very beautiful as are all COTD kids.

Gail

What a sexy platinum blond you are Chivas!! All stretched out in all your blond glory - what a most handsome kitty cat! Congrats to SWEET Chivas!!

Chivas! You are so adorable! I love your eyes - they are like jewels! Congrats on being our COTD!!!

Chivas
    What a handsome fellow you are! You certainly are as handsome as any others here!
    It was such a treat to see your wonderful picture and read about you today.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations Mr. Chivas!

Congratulations, Handsome!! You must be a kitty model. I wish I could get my pretty cat to pose as nice as you. You're a wonderful pick - and happy COTD to you!!!
    LittleMissTatersMom

Chivas...
    You are one HANDSOME boy! I just love your coloring and stunning eyes. You look much like my RB boy Perkins.

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

A proper name for this handsome fellow, since he seems to living the good life. Hope he has many happy days in his happy home, however you pronounce the town. Good luck.