Thread: Hi Pippin!

Hi Pippin!

Hello Mr. Pippen, you smart as can be little doggie!! Your resume is very impressive little man! You're a little dollface on top of that too Mr. P!! So Cute! You are the star of the family too. Right Pippin? We are hoping Mom will let us know if you learn how to put your toys away because our Mom wants to know how this was accomplished. According to our Mom, we have toys all over the house and she often says our floor looks like an explosion at Petsupermarket. That's the way it should be Pippin. Right? Congratulations on being our cutie patootie DOTD sweetheart. We hope you celebrate all day and every day with your loving family. Please tell Levi, Daisi, and Tucker hello for us and all of you continue to love your life like we do!! Tell Mom to give you a big kiss on that fluffy little face for us!! Happiness always and treats all around!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

Clever Pippin! What a multitalented fellow you are, and just as sweet as you can be. I'm a big Pet Star fan Pippin, so I'll be sure to watch for your cute little face on the show someday! . I'd love to watch you romp and play with your pals, Levi, Daisi, and Tucker! I hope you have an extra special day today Pippin with yummy treats and all your favorite activities! Congratulations on being our awesome little Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

pippin,

what a smart boy you are congrats on dotd!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Awww, Pippen, you are so very adorable!! What a handsome black and white little man you are! How awesome you have your pet and human friends to play with every day! Congrats to Precious PIPPEN!!!

Pippin....I just love your color. You are so handsome. I bet you are a lot of fun to have around. Glad you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

Pippin, you adorable little love muffin!

I love your name and my, what talent you possess in such a cute little package.

Congratulations sweet Pippin!

Pippin, you sure are a cutie! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling, handsome Mr. Pippin, you are one awesome pupper man!!! What an impressive repertoire of commands you've mastered! No wonder your family is so very proud of you Like my dear friend K9Soul has said, I have no doubt that one day you will be the "star" of Pet Star! But every day, in every way, you are the brightest star in your family's heart, and that is all that really matters Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and kiss in person precious Pippin. I hope your Mom will give you one for me I'll bet your humans and furry sibs Levi the Labrador, and Daisi, the Pom-Chi and Tucker the cat are having a very special day celebrating your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight...just as it should be Congratulations to you sweetheart! I wish for you and your family a long lifetime of friendship and unconditional love! Yay Pippin, our fabulous, most adorable DOG OF THE DAY! Love to you from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS PIPPIN!

Good thing I'm not too late to congratulate you today. I hope your day was wonderful and you had lots and lots of fun and treats to celebrate!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Pippen!

You most definatly deserve to be the dog of the day. You are a one of a kind dog, not to mention gorgeous. Luv ya!

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

thank you, who knew Pippin would be dog of the day TWICE!!!
    Dalmatians Rule.