Thread: Guineapig

Guineapig

Please visit my web page http://www.michelle.caviesrule.com
    Thankyou
    Michelle and the weekers

Your piggie, sooooo cute!!I signed you guest book!!

Hi Miki! Glacier is adorable! My piggie's name is Squeeker's; here he is!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oooh!! Those guinea pigs were such cutie-pies! Ever caught them doing something that they shouldn't ? It would make a great photo opportunity!
    I think I own my dog, but it owns my heart and home

I'm Guinea Pig "sitting" for two weeks. Sonic is staying at his own house, and I am going over two-three times a day to check on him. Last night, I fed him and he was fine. I did not try to pick him up. But this morning when I went, he talked to me, but as soon as I put my hand down in the cage to get a few leftovers from last night out of there, he bit me! And did it again several more times. At this rate, it will be a very long two weeks! Anyone have any ideas about a better way for me to clean his cage and feed him, so he won't bite me? I didn't even try to touch him, just talked softly, told him what I was doing, etc.

Miki, I'm on my way to see your web page now. Just thought I'd ask my questions while they were on my mind!

squeeker is pretty. Did you want me to put him in my contest???

First you might want a towel. Pick him up using the towel as a protective covering. Then set him on your lap. Start to feed him treats. If you feel safe enough pet him for ahwile. Do this every day untill you are buddies
    Michelle and the weekers

miki...I'd love to enter Squeeker...But I think maybe we'll have another photo shoot first! When does the pic. have to be in by?

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

There is no exact date. Just when I feel I have enough to judge. So far I have 2 entries.
    Michelle and the weekers

Here is a pic of my 2 guinea pigs. JC is the newest arrival, we got him about a week ago.

Hey Guinea Pigs 'R' US your piggies are so cute!!!!!

Oh, they are so cute! Congratulations on your new home little J.C.! Is that Peaches' first sibling? How are they getting along? Do you keep them in the same cage? So adorable!!

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

I will put them on my webpage when I am on my own computer tomarow. Right now I am visiting someone.
    Michelle and the weekers

JC & Peaches get along wonderfully. They do not live in the same cage, but I put them in each other's cage often. When we build a bigger cage they will live together. This is not Peaches' first sibling, roomie, etc. We had a female but we had to sell her due to over population. I haven't put JC & Peaches together for the past couple days because I have noticed that JC may have some kind of skin infection, but it seems to be clearing up. Thanks!

-_Rachel & Critter co._-