Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i need prayers

i havent gave the letter...i am not going to i am really scared...i have solved my problems with the love of my friends at pettalk thank you all

You don't just "solve" those kind of problems that easily. You NEED to give her that letter. Things aren't going to get any better if you don't deal with it. You need some support from people that can be "there" for you...in real life. Please give her the letter.

i can send he an email maybe that will be better
    than me givving it to her in life....because i tried to but i keep getting freaked out..
    i think i am going to write her an email

please give her the e-mail/letter hun you'll feel much better(((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Prayers for you today.

Please tell your parents how you are feeling and what you are doing. Don't be afraid to tell them. If they don't seek help for you then find someone else to talk to. You must seek help. Please do this. I'll be thinking about you.

Robin

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I agree with what everyone's said. Don't go through this alone! E-mail your mom if you're too nervous about giving her the letter you wrote. It's the only way she'll know that you're hurting and depressed. Promise us all that you won't cut yourself anymore.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Yes please email her, you must confide in your mother, she LOVES you unconditionally, and she probably has no idea how bad things have been for you, she will want to reach out to you and help as much as she possibly can, being a mother myself I know she will be there for you, don't be afraid, you are one of the most important people in her life, she will want to ease your burden, hug you and help through it all, trust me, I feel sure she will react this way, even if initally she may be upset and a little angry, know in her heart she will be hurting for you and she maybe bewildered and not fully understand your need to cut, but she will try to understand and work through it with you.

I really believe there is no greater love than a mother has for her child. , take comfort in knowing and believing that too sweetie.

I so pleased that everyone on PT has managed to help you some, but even though you may feel all is well again, you do need to confide in your family, they are closest to you, and need to know what is happening ok. Take care.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️