Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i need prayers

By the way, make sure you let us all know how everything went.

"Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday." - unknown author

Your in my thoughts, I hope you feel better soon. Depression is a very lonely feeling I hope talking to your mom will help.
    "The moral progress of a nation can be judged by the way it treats its animals" - Gandhi
    http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/4402/NC/US/1

thank you all again and i will tell you how it goes...but i am not telling my mom when my dad is home cause i am afraid she will tell him and he will be mad so i am going to tell her by thursday and i am going to stop thank you for putting me in your prayers it mean alot to me

Take care of yourself....{hugs}
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts SOL - but please, please you must share this with someone - I know it's difficult but you can do this {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Promise me you won't cut between now and Thursday okay?

Get yourself a piece of string and tie knots in it whenever you feel like cutting. When it's all full, then un-knot them, count the knots and know that that many people here care about you, and that's how many scars you've avoided. Then start knotting up again when you feel the urge.

Cutting is not a good solutions. Thank you for trusting us enough to tell us, and we'll keep you in our prayers.

Cutting is never a good solution. Can you do something else that can try and get the sad and upset feelings out of you? Can you run, walk, jog, anything like that to not only take you out of your house, but your problems for a little bit?

I don't know where you live, but most cities have hotlines or places to go for help.

Take care and let us know how you are, OK? We do care.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

sweetie you're in my prayers. cutting yourself will not make the pain go away, it won't make you happy, it will only scar your body, heart and mind. please try karens' suggestion, tie the knots in the string, untie them and keep talking to us. please talk/ write here when you want to, someone is almost always around. ((hugs))
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

okay thank you all for the help

by the way NoahsMommy i live in california, fontana i am not sure if there are any hotlines but i would call

everyone is right cutting is just the wrong way to go..get help please we all care about you and don't want anything to happen to you..(((hugs)))
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

okay i am wanting to get help i am trying karens string ideal instead of cutting...but i dont know how to tell my mom i wrote a letter but i am scared to give it to her

Sweetheart don't be scared to give your mother the letter, I don't know your mom, but being a mother of a 12 year old girl, I can understand both sides, you mother will be hurting too when she reads your letter, she probably had no idea you were depressed or felt this way or were cutting yourself,(Teenagers are good at hiding things) she will want to reach out and help you, she loves you, remember that, even if initially she seems upset or mad, remember she LOVES YOU, and she will be there for you. Take care and I wish you well and that all works out for the best, good luck Dear.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

thank you your words are very comfortting...i will try to give her the letter...i might chicken out...but i promise i will try to give the letter...thank you all for helping me bad times....i know that you all are here fro me at bad a good times you all all here....thnk you all

SOL - did you give your Mum the letter?

Keeping you in my thoughts sweetheart {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I just found this thread! I am so sorry that you feel so lost and hurt. I hope things are better. Did you tell your mom?