Thread: Lilly

Lilly

Lilly.....You are a very pretty little lady. Your fur is so pretty. I love the color.Condratulations on DOTD. I got to see you. Glad you have a family that loves you very much. Hope you have a long and wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi Lily!!

Good Morning to very very beautiful and graceful Lily!! We have decided that our big nephew, Jake, will fall in love with you when he sees you today!! You are such a gorgeous Golden girl Lily!! You look like a ballerina in your picture. Such a good girl, bringing your brother Chief back into his youth! It sounds like you are just what Mr. Chieftan needed pretty girl!! Jake's Mom will tell you that he too is pretty goofy. He is constantly doing goofy things and he comes from a line of champions too. We think you two must be just reeeeeall happy!! Right Lily?? Congratulations for being our most beautiful DOTD, Lily. Celebrate today and every day with your loving family and that frisky Chieftan. You and Chief always love your life like we do!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Cold, Florida
    p.s. No more junky food please Lily. We hear those cicadas are bad!

Beautiful Lily, what a shining golden girl you are, inside and out! You look so happy in your DOTD photo, with a smile on your face and your tail wagging! Reading your human's tribute to you, there's no question why you are such a happy girl. You are so very loved and treasured by your humans and by your older brother, Chieftan. I hope you have an extra special day today Lily, with yummy (and healthy ) treats and plenty of romping with Chief. Congratulations Lily, our beautiful golden Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

CONGRATULATIONS LILLY!

What a beautiful girl you are Lilly! I bet all the golden moms on this board are going to flip when they see you this morning!

You remind me so much of another golden girl named Lilly that I met here recently. If your anything like her, your a complete joy to everyone around you

I hope you and Cheif have lots of fun celebrating your big day today!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

This Golden Mom is happy to see you, beautiful Lily!!!! I have a Golden Lilly Girl myself!!!! And she is a joy to our family and friends, just like you are to yours!!!! I know your brother, Cheif, loves having you around to play with too.

Congratulations to you, Lily, on being the Dog of the Day! Maybe you'll get an extra special treat (other than a bug) today!!! Thanks for making my Monday!!!

Congratulations, beautiful Lilly!!!
    You are a most deserving Dog of the Day. As for being goofy, we Golden moms know everything about that.
    Have a wonderful celebration day and a happy life with your loving family.
    Many hugs and kisses to you from us.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

This Golden mom is happy to see you too, sweet Lilly! Enjoy your day and remember to tell mom how very special you are being the DOG OF THE DAY! You're the only dog who can say that today!! And now I can really say "I'm having a GOLDEN day" too! {{{{HUGS TO YOU}}}}

Lilly!

What a beauty you are Lilly! Your picture just lit up my screen and my day today. We are still digging ourselves out of the snow today here in Rhode Island, but your sunny disposition just shone through the screen this morning and made it all a little easier to face the snow Have a wonderful day!
    ~Marie

What a beautiful blond bombshell!! Lilly, you are so gorgeous and sounds so sweet - just like a perfect golden! Congrats to Pretty Lilly!

Lily you are a beauty! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lily, sweetheart! you are just georgous! So, so beautiful, hun! I love your beautiful coat, your mommy and daddy sure do take good care of you, Lily! Congratulations, beautiful Lily, on being our Dog of the Day!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I've never seen or met a dog I didn't love, but honestly, my heart belongs to Goldens! My beloved Cody was a 1/2 breed but had so many sweet Golden traits! What a smile you put on my face, Lilly! You're a beauty !

I've been Boooo'd!

Great!

Wow, that's great! I've had the privelige to meet Lily, and she's a great dog! She loves to have small bite-wars with Chief, and she's great to play with!