Thread: Cat gets kicked out of police dept.

Cat gets kicked out of police dept.

This is so sad. No one complained, why do it ? Something
    tells me the new town marshall just didn't like cats.

Cat Evicted From Town's Police Office
    Feline Put Up For Adoption

POSTED: 9:57 am EST January 22, 2005

BROOKLYN, Ind. -- A cat named Cat has been evicted from the town's police department.

Some people might be allergic to the cat and others might not want to have a cat around when they visit the police department, town Marshal Don Pearson said.

Pearson's predecessor, Terry Carlyle, said he brought Cat into the police department in the town about 15 miles southwest of Indianapolis when he took the marshal's job about five years ago.

Cat had the run of the police office, greeted people when they came in, kept mice out of the building and served as the department's mascot, he said.

Carlyle, who is now a deputy marshal, said he already has two large dogs at his house and he could not take Cat home.

Carlyle said taking Cat to the Morgan County Humane Society Animal Shelter in Martinsville for adoption was one of the hardest things he's ever done.

"It broke my heart," Carlyle said.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hope Marshall Pearson gets bit by a mouse.....

Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
    I hope Marshall Pearson gets bit by a mouse.....
    Or better still, a huge rat!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

THAT absolutely disgusts me!!! I hope Cat gets a wonderful furrrever home. May the fleas of 1,000 camels infect Marshall Pearson's short and curlies and his arms to short to scratch!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    What a creep for throwing the cat out after five years! I second Moosmom's flea infestation.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

I respect,the Police,but I hope,that thier Station House,is over run,with Mice,and they bring bring Cat back,to the only home,that he has ever known.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by moosmom
    May the fleas of 1,000 camels infect Marshall Pearson's short and curlies

Too funny Donna, but I have to agree. I also hope word of this gets out to the locals and the "Marshal" is booted out at the next election. If Marshals are even elected.....

Anyway, what a creep.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

no elections for marshall pearson- can this be sent to him? I'll bet if it was a dog or a child..... different ending....

I agree that, if it was a dog, it probably would've ended differently. There are some people (and I've had experience w/some vets, too) who just don't like cats. Maybe Cat is better off because now he can find a permanent, loving home.

Blessings,
    M