Thread: Casey

Casey

Casey, you are such a handsome boy! Thank goodness your mom took a chance on you! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

wow,,, you have a great doggie smile Casey,,,,,

Casey, what a beautiful boy you are. I can tell your mommy loves you a lot. It's sweet of you to follow her around everywhere she goes. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Casey.... You are so handsome I am so glad that you found a family that loves you very much. If you were mine I would brush your hair every day for you. I have two yorkies that I have to brush every day.Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

Hi Handsome Casey!!

Good Morning Big Guy!! You look like a man that loves the camera Mr. C.!! You are, after all, very photogenic with that big happy face. We are so happy you found your loving family and it is very admirable that Mom was willing to bring you into her life no matter what. We need more people like her don't we Casey? We can tell how happy your lives are being together. Somewhere along the line our Mom told us that doggies and kitties are supposed to be natural enemies anyway Casey. We think you're just being a real doggie. Right Casey? Congratulations to our handsome sweetheart DOTD Mr. Casey!! Enjoy today and all days with your loving family Casey and always love your life like we do. Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. We just wanted to tell you, Casey;we really related to your story. Daisy follows our Mom everywhere too and Delilah is terrified of thunder. We understand!

Beautiful Casey, your Mom's tribute touched my heart so deeply. You are truly a beloved companion and best friend to your family. You have shown just how much reward you can give when given the chance, and you are an amazing example of what a rescue or pound dog can offer. I would never have guessed you are 11 years old, you look as vibrant and chipper as a dog half your age. I hope you have an extra special day today, with treats and all your favorite activities. Congratulations Casey, our most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

CONGRATULATIONS CASEY!

What a looker you are! That is one beaufiul picture of you. I don't think you look like a senior dog at all, just a dog in his prime

Oh you do truly sound like a womans best friend Casey

Have a wonderful day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a great big handsome man you are Casey!! I love your gorgeous head and beautiful eyes. You sound like the very best of friends - except to the kitties, lol. Congrats to Cool Casey!!

Casey, what a beatuiful boy you are! I loved your story and very glad that you found your forever home with such a great family. Although I like cats, we can't hold it against you that you don't. Not everyone is a cat lover. I've met a few cats who just don't like dogs. That's our world.
    Have a great day, enjoy!! You are very deserving of your DOTD day!!!!!!! Handsome boy!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi handsome fella ,

Casey , you are a beautiful sight to behold. A truly gorgeous
    dog. I am so happy that you found folks to love & care for you.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Casey you are amazing! what a wonderful doggie u are, congratulations on your big day, u certainly deserve it!

Casey

Casey,

I'm glad that a great home found you!!! They probably don't know how they lived without you I agree with you about the thunder thing. It's pretty scarry sometimes.

P.S. Try to remember that cats are our friends. They are not a huge piece of furry bubble gum.

What a wonderful tribute to an amazing friend! I'm so glad Casey has found such a perfect home where he can live his days loved and appreciated. He sounds like he is a great protector and loving companion.

Casey, I hope your day is most special! Congratulations on being today's Dog of The Day!!!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

My cousins birthday is on this dog isnt that funny not rely i guess lol