Thread: Spoiled Kitty!

Spoiled Kitty!

Chuck will not eat his food. It is the same exact food he had since forever, Meow Mix. He has been crying at his bowl for a whole day now. Tonight I finally figured out his problem. If I HAND FEED him one piece at a time, he will eat it. LOL He also needs the light on in the laundry room. Lordy, if you shut if off and walk away, he will cry in the doorway until you come back!
    Can you believe this? Anybody else have a *senior* cat that needs the Royal Treatment! And I thought kids were tough! LOL
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Ripley is pretty spoiled but he's never cried for me to hand feed him. Wonder if something might be up with Chuck and he's trying to tell you?

From Decker with Love

I don't know! I checked his mouth to see if something was wrong with his teeth or gums, why he dosen't want to eat. I didn't see anything wrong. Not even any tarter on his teeth! i don't know what the problem is. He dosen't get any people food so I know it's not that. I'm stumped.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

My RB Ernie would ocasionally cry for company while he ate or used his litter box. He'd cry and cry until I came in and sat next to him, then he was happy as could be and went about his business. Funny how cats are such good people trainers.
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

When I told,mt Dear Mother,that Pouncer,and Scarppy,were not eating,she tpold me,Son,No Cat,is going,to starve,when there is food handy,and she,as always,was right.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS