Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kids Having Kids....sad way of life these days

Kids Having Kids....sad way of life these days

I think this is just ridiculous. Apparently it happens way too often. Why are any of these kids still living with their so called parents? I think they should all be removed from the home. Obviously, something just isn't right there.
    teenmom, just barely
    Things like this just make me fume.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

OMG, is that fake?

She was TWELVE when she had her child? WTH?! She's not even a teenager She's about as old as I am and she has two kids like it's nothing.....Puh leeeeeeze tell me this is fake. Please Please Please.

"hey everybody...

the funniest thing happened yesturday... my baby daddy came over and he has a girlfriend Sam... well he ****d me ... ahhh ha .. he cheated on her dumb *** ... yes! im the happiest person today... i got *****!!!"

Repulsive. Absolutely, disgustingly vulgar and repulsive.
    Last edited by Giselle; 01-19-2005 at 12:57 AM.

When the lack of guidance and moral values becomes so widespread in the world, such things are bound to happen. Very sad and repulsive.

She suffered from a lack of guidance from her parents certainly but who are we to condemn her.

She loves her kids unconditionally, she is still in school and plans to get a job to support them.

She is doing much better than several older parents I know.

Sounds like she is a nice kid with a strong family support group, she'll be fine.

How sad.. she has paved a VERY rough road for herself... i would not want to be in her shoes... She is going to miss her whole childhood.

I'm grown, married, and get paid well and still feel like I could not give my child everything they need... poor babies. I feel even more sorry for them.

We should do better as the older generation.... to teach abstinence (sp) and the terrible long term consiquences of having children so young.....

Even though some dissagree... there are too many advantages to being morally consience...
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Yup, sad but true. Hubby teaches 7th & 8th grade. He sees it every year when a 12 year old is pregnant. Though what gets me is if she got pregnant so young, then wouldn't you think she'd practice extra safe sex afterwards? nooooooooo... just like hubby's school they have one then another. Soon they are baby making machines with 3 or 4 babies before they graduate IF they graduate. And then welfare pays for it all!

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    We should do better as the older generation.... to teach abstinence (sp) and the terrible long term consiquences of having children so young.....

Even though some dissagree... there are too many advantages to being morally consience...
    That may be ideal for you but the real truth is that it's just not practical at all. A lot of teens are going to have sex. I think teaching how to approach it responsibly is much more practical. It's hard for a lot of people to accept but it's just a fact.

Giselle, you may want to edit your post to take out the words that aren't allowed here normally.

9/3/13
    I miss you

Join me on this flight.
    [/SIZE]

11/12/06

This little girl has absolutely no clue. She acts like these children are baby dolls and she gets to "play" with them. There is something also wrong in the household if her other siblings don't live with her. I feel so sorry for her children because the cycle generally repeats itself from generation to generation.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Originally posted by catnapper
    Yup, sad but true. Hubby teaches 7th & 8th grade. He sees it every year when a 12 year old is pregnant. Though what gets me is if she got pregnant so young, then wouldn't you think she'd practice extra safe sex afterwards? nooooooooo... just like hubby's school they have one then another. Soon they are baby making machines with 3 or 4 babies before they graduate IF they graduate. And then welfare pays for it all!
    Don't even get me started on welfare! That's a whole other dog house discussion. What you're really saying is WE pay for it all. That totally burns me up.

9/3/13
    I miss you

Join me on this flight.
    [/SIZE]

11/12/06

My sister works in Medical Records at one of the hospitals here. She prepares the birth certificates and she says I would be stunned at the number of 12-13-14 year old girls having babies. I find it so sad.

I had Kevin at 21 and I think I was still way too young. He turned out OK, but still.

Originally posted by dukedogsmom
    That may be ideal for you but the real truth is that it's just not practical at all. A lot of teens are going to have sex. I think teaching how to approach it responsibly is much more practical. It's hard for a lot of people to accept but it's just a fact.

Giselle, you may want to edit your post to take out the words that aren't allowed here normally.
    I would really have to dig... but there are recorded statistics that prove teaching abstinence (sp) is more effective in preventing std's and pregnancy than teaching safe sex.. not only in the us but other countries as well...

[CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

You can teach abstinance, but, that doesn't mean it will be learned. Safe(r) sex is much more practical.

As a single, unmarried mom to precious Jonah, I don't feel the slightest bit 'unmoral'. My only regret? Perhaps having to work, instead of being a stay at home mommy. But, I do believe in the lottery system..one of these days...one of these days.

For 15 years I owned child care centers and they where sup-contracted, in a way, through the state. So most of my children where abused or welfare children and I would have to say that about 70% of the welfare case children where born to teen aged girls. Some of them had 2 to 3 children. And what really got to me was not only that they had children so young, but for those that had more then one, they went into the next pregnancy, saying it will be OK, WELFARE will pay for it.

I had one woman/girl tell me once when her youngest was turning 2 and she knew the state was going to cut off her free day care, if she didn't get a job, that she needed to get pregnant again, that way she would get her free day care back, plus more money coming in. I was shocked, that she would even think about having another baby, but to do it so she didn't have to pay day care, out of her own pocket or get a job.......WOW!!

I am also a great aunt to the cutest little boy, who was born to a teen anger mother and through the whole mess, of her pregnancy, I ended up blaming her mother more then I did her, for it happening. The shear stupidity of the mother's logic got to me. She knew her daughter was a little slow, from a birth defect, knew she was dating a older boy. Did she educate her............NOPE, just told her if she ever got pregnant, she'd kill her.

When she got pregnant, we talked about giving the child up, so she could go on with her life and education and the child would have a loving more stable home. Mom's answer was "she lied. she pays, I'm not going to let her get out of her mistake that easy." So they both gets a life sentence for her mistake. So now the baby and daughter live at home with mom...........and mom BI##%%S about having to support them.

I guess what I learned in both these things, the child care center and my niece, is that now days the needs of the children being born, come in second or even third and not first, as it should be. It's all about ME ME ME, now day and not what's truly important.

Not only do we need to educate the children, we need to educate the parents too. Most of these teen agers that have children, got their values, ideas or lack of from their parents. If we don't educate both, like someone said, the cycle will repeat itself from generation to generation.
    Last edited by Fox-Gal; 01-19-2005 at 12:00 PM.

Originally posted by Cataholic
    You can teach abstinance, but, that doesn't mean it will be learned. Safe(r) sex is much more practical.

As a single, unmarried mom to precious Jonah, I don't feel the slightest bit 'unmoral'. My only regret? Perhaps having to work, instead of being a stay at home mommy. But, I do believe in the lottery system..one of these days...one of these days.

yes but you're not a teenager...

When they get pregnant or get a disease... they are not even old enough to get a job to get their own insurance... much less feed or clothe their OWN child.

[CENTER]

Alden is here!!

Tinky

Meant to note that I'm speaking from experience, not statistics. I was raised in a Christian home and taught values, etc. Just because you teach it, you can't make them not have sex.

9/3/13
    I miss you

Join me on this flight.
    [/SIZE]

11/12/06