Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have a bathroom buddy?

Do you have a bathroom buddy?

I DO!

Here recently Bon has become my bathroom buddy. Doesn't matter if I'm showering, bathing or just going potty...he's right there with me.
    So yesterday I decided to take my camera in the bathroom with me a get a couple of shots. For some reason he has the most loving, sweet look in his eyes when he's in there with me

This is where he lays while I'm trying to get ready for work in the morning...
    right at my feet

and here's him laying in the same spot, just a different camera angle.

And then of course last night when I got off work he had to be there while I was bathing
    "Whatcha doing with the flashy thing in the tub mom?"

"Let me check that out"

"I love when you splash the water! Let's play"

a few more to come

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Look at that sweet face

And look at those LOOOOONG legs!

As you can tell our bathroom isn't that big...what am I going to do when he gets bigger

He's mommy's little lover boy

If you have a bathroom buddy, please share!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

*LOL*

I do when I don't shut the door...

and when i do shut the door.. there is always these little pawsies that poke under the door..

but kitty pawsies... i wanted to clear that up since i AM in dog general
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

He's gonna jump in with you one of these days!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

My Meeko kitty always has to join me in the bathroom, no matter what time of day no matter what I'm doing. She even has to (or tries to) sit on my lap while I'm going to the bathroom. Silly girl.
    Sorry no pics though
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Originally posted by anna_66
    As you can tell our bathroom isn't that big...what am I going to do when he gets bigger
    Add on?

Yes, Millie's my bathroom buddy. She ALWAYS goes with me. She's not allowed in when I shower though, so when I come out she acts like I've been gone all day. She gets so excited to see me. Chester just looks at her like, "Duh, she was just in the bathroom, sis!".

Awww.. Bon is such a cutie I just love his face..

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

It's a good thing our bathroom is decent size, but it can still get really crowded in there.

If I don't shut the door, I have 5 bathroom buddies if I go potty. If I go to take a shower, everyone disappears. They are all afraid Mom will give baths and they all really don't like that. When Dick takes a shower he has a whole room full. They don't trust me when it comes to the tub.

LOL

I have two bathroom buddys, Brandy and Trouble the cat. Brandy sits on the floor crying as I take a shower. I think she thinks the water is hurting me or something. As Brandy down on the floor, Trouble is on the edge of the tub, meowing away, popping her head through the shower curtin, to check on me.

The fun part come when I get out, Brandy is so happy she does her little happy dance and tries to lead me out the door. As if to say "Ok time to leave this bad wet place". And Trouble her only goal in waiting for me to get out, is so she can play the towel game. There no more fun then tring to dry off with a towel, thats being attacked by a cat.

But if I try closing the door and keep them out, its bark bark, meow meow, scratch scratch, and cry cry.

My goal now, is to take a shower when the coast is clear.

My lab has started to do this also. When myself or my hubby is in the shower or getting ready in the bathroom she will come in and lay down on the bath mat in front of the tub and just wait patiently. So cute!

I have up to 3 bathroom buddies!!! But only if I am pottying.

Keegan comes in and sits right in front of me when I am doing my thing. Kylie sometimes comes in and sits on the litter box. And Kloe has to sit on the toilet when if flushes to watch the 'stuff' go down.
    If I am showering it is usually Kloe, b/c Kylie is afraid she will be roped into a bath herself. And Keegan usually lays down in front of the door - I have a bifold door in the bathroom and sometimes I can't get out! If the door isn't shut completely both Kloe and Keegan just shove the door open enough for them to come in.
    When I shower Kloe sits in b/n the shower curtains on the edge of the tub!
    or she lays on the floor under the curtains.

oh Anna I forgot I took Kylie to the vet today and as I was leaving someone was out walking a BABY BON BON!!!
    soooo cute!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Oh yea, definately. Gracie follows me from room to room..she isn't going to miss a thing! Cute pics'

I do nothing in my house alone! I often have up to 6 in the bathroom with me. However, if I am headed for the shower everyone but Pippi and Oreo disappear. And when I start to get out, Snoopy reappears because he wouldn't won't me to disappear on my way back to the bedroom or something.

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

I do he is my kitty, Miagi I love this pic:

they are all cute
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Bathroom Buddies, Bedroom buddies, Kitchen buddies, Outside buddies, etc. etc. The same as most of you, I have two who follow me everywhere. It has gotten so bad they won't even go outside with anyone else in the family. Dixie is the worst of the two for the bathroom though. She figures if I'm just going to sit there, then I should be occupied rubbing her paws. She actually will wap me with her paws and look at me with those deprived eyes until I break down and give her paws a nice little bathroom massage!