Thread: remembering mom

remembering mom

It is a solemn anniversary for me today. This would have been my mom's 94th birthday. She was taken March 1, 1997. I was really a little closer to her than my dad (I loved them both equally). I'm not really that sad, but I'm remembering her.

((hugs)) on this day
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

days of remembering can bring peace to the soul.

Thanks to PCB!

(((((hugs))))) David!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I think it's wonderful that you had a close and loving relationship with your mother, and that you make the time to remember her each year on her special day!

(((HUGS)))
    Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

{{{{HUGS}}}} across the miles David - a very sad day for you - all of us who have lost our Mums know full well what your going through. She's probably smiling down at you - so proud of her lovely son xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

I hope Donna doesn't mind just this once but :

(((HUGS)))
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
    I hope Donna doesn't mind just this once but :

(((HUGS)))
    Donna doesn't mind, She hugged me too. Thank you.

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and thoughts. It was a little rough, but I know that she is looking down on me.

Sorry David, I have only just seen this thread, you know she raised a wonderful son, a kind, special caring man, so I say raise your glasses in a toast to one very special lady, never to be forgotten, cheers, David's Mom, here's to you.

David my friend a very big hug to you, and comforting thoughts are wished your way from across the miles. Love Lil Sis.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, thank you for the kind words and warm thoughts.It was rough thinking of her yesterday, but I am keeping her in my thoughts. BTW, Carole, my mom's first name was Helen.