Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silverbell

Silverbell

Hi Silverbell,
    I loved the story your mom told us, a story of love and patience.

Now she lured you off the streets to a loving and caring home where you live in the luxury you deserve

Enjoy your day watching the birds and lizards while you are in the warm, handsome boy.

Hi Silverbell,this is Roscoe and Nugget,and Moose,who all got our place,in The Found Cat Hotel,the way,that you did,and were all strays,and like you,we now have a Wonderful Furr Ever Home! and if our Feeder,can convince Scrappy 2,there will be another convertred Stary.We,are happy,that your Meowmie loves you so much,and send a Rescued Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOO OOOOOOOOOOOW To Senastional Silverbell COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Somerset West (near Cape Town), South Africa

Adorable!

Congrats on being cat of the day! Silverbell, you have a wonderful person as owner. You are one lucky former stray!

Enjoy your special day!

Fondest greetings,
    Kiesie
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a handsome and lucky boy you are, Silverbell! Paw applause to your meowmie for having such patience and overcoming her fear of heights for her furkid!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Most beautiful Silverbell, congratulations on being Cat of The Day! You are a stunner!

Silverbell, I loved reading your story...you have obviously been adopted into a wonderful, loving home - paw applause to your Mommy for taking the time necessary to teach you about love and caring! Every cat should be such a happy cat! Congrats on being today's SPECIAL Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    www.cathappy.com

What a handsome man you are Silverbell, with such a nice name too!! You look so very happy in your picture, one loved and lucky kitty! Congrats to Silverbell!

Silverbell, how happy, content and loved you look reclining on meowmie's bed! You may have played hard to get at the beginning, but once mamma convinced you that she had what it took, there was no holding you back was there?

I hope you have the best day ever, full of all the things you love, snuggles with mamma and watching all the outside wildlife. Maybe a little treat as well?

Whatever you do, have an extra-special day, because you are our extra-special Cat of the Day!!

Silverbell
    WOW! What a handsome fellow you are!
    No wonder your mommy fell in love with you.
    I'm so glad you are safe in your forever home now, with a loving family too.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sweetest story

Silverbell, yours is one of the sweetest stories I have read on Cat of the Day..."Eyes of silver, shine on, shine on" (Doobie Bros.)

Love, MARTHA and Julie ("MEEE-owwwie!") the Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Silverbell

He's a big, beautiful boy! Thank you sooooo much for taking him in and KEEPING him in. All cat owners should subscribe to that same belief system. As a volunteer with a cat rescue group it never ceases to amaze me when someone comes in to adopt a cat because their cat got run over or shot or poisoned, got a disease, etc., etc, We don't adopt to them. Period. Cats are not disposable entertainment. Thank you for your caring of the strays and giving this boy an indoor forever home. Bless you!

SILVERBELL

Handsome gray tabby boy!!! You remind me sooo much of my dearest baby boy, Spunky, the BEST therapy cat ever who is on the other side with his beloved Boo.
    So glad you are now an indoor ONLY boy, it is so much SAFER for you!!! Take good care of your Momma, we know she just adores you!!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Silverbell, what a beautiful story of how your Momma saved you and how you came to be in your most deserved furever home! You are loved and cherished at last, the way it was meant to be, and it sounds as though you adore your Mom who braved her own fears in order to save you. You're a very special kitty who has been blessed to have a guardian angel on Earth! Congratulations Silverbell, our wonderful Cat of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Silverbell's story, picture, and description is so familiar, (except for the roof-rescue). A cat that most people would see no chance of having as a house cat can turn out to be the one of the best cats ever. And such a reward for the effort it takes. Congratulations and many more tongue-out years.

Hello Silverbell,

Congratulations lucky boy on the leap from outside living
    to a safe & comfortable life inside. You deserve it sweetheart.
    Enjoy your special day of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt