Thread: hi all!

hi all!

hi. I've been in the dog room most of the night and i thought i'd come visit the kitty side. i currently have 2 kitties and one black lab puppy. Mason and Thor are the kits and Bull is the pup. all my life i've been around cats. my dads chocolate point siamese Elmer even bit me when i was a baby, but that was because i crunched his ear. he's long gone now. here are my 2 kitty cats! Mason is the black and white one, Thor's the big tabby. Obviously the dog is Bull!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to PT! Thor is one handsome tabby... and he looks like one spoiled tabby too!

My name is Kim and I have 4 tabbies and a striped dog (what can I say, I like striped animals!) All my monsters are in my signature below

thanks

thor was a "rescue cat". he came from a filthy filthy home not even fit for a hog to live in. he was one stinky kitten when i got him. now he's clean, happy and healthy. and yes, EXTREMELY spoiled! your "kids" are precious!

Thor is one relaxed and happy cat now!

I have three cats, a mother and two daughters. Here is a picture of them.

Hi! Thor is a very beautiful kitty. My name is Sarah and I am owned by three kitties Shadow, Whisper and Callie and turtle Kahn. You can see them in my siggy.
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

And there are 12 Cats,at the foundCat Hotel,and about 5 Porch Cats! Is that a Black cat,under the covers?
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

it's just the blanket. both cats and the dog love this furry blanket, although the dog cant have it cause he'll eat it!