Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duke

Duke

Duke, you are such a handsome boy and a big boy at that! It sounds like you are such a faithful companion. Congrats on DOTD! Enjoy!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a guy!

Duke, your story made me laugh aloud. What a fun pet you are. I bet your owner is kept busy with you!

Congratulations for being The Dog of The Day. You deserve it!

Hope you enjoy your day in the limelight. Some how I think every day is a day in the limelight for you!

Sas and her brats

you make a wonderful ambassador for the breed duke. enjoy being dog of the day!
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Big Duke!!

WOW!!! Now here is one diversified and talented doggie!!! We think you might be a human in a dog suit for sure Big Duke!! That list of talents is unbelievable. You certainly do represent your breed beautifully!! You are a constant source of entertainment to your loving family Big Guy!!! Those tongue injection stories have our Mom rolling in the floor laughing. Please be careful sweetheart and don't hurt yourself running into things. Congratulations on being our handsome DOTD today Big Duke. We know you will be celebrating like no other doggie. Right Big Guy???? It sounds like you wrote the book on celebrating. Happiness to all of you always and thanks to your human for the valuable advice about owning a Great Dane. Continue to love your life like we do Mr. Duke!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida p.s. We have a Great Dane in our family too and our Mom says she is alot like you. Her name is Dottie and she lives in Michigan.

Duke...You are so handsome. You sound like the perfect dog to have. I am so glad that you have a family that loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.Have a wonderful day.
    LHCamry

CONGRATULATIONS DUKE!

Oh Duke, I just loved reading about all of your antics and I can associate with quite a few of them since we have a giant breed also(English Mastiff)!

You are so lucky to have a human that works from home and can be with you all of the time! I bet you two have such a great time together all day

Duke is everything a dog should be!
    Sounds like this is the truth! I can't imagine anything else that would make you any more of a perfect dog than you are

Enjoy your special day as our very special DOG OF THE DAY!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Sweet Duke, what a special boy you are filled with all kinds of humorous and treasured personality traits. Your family obviously loves and appreciates you beyond words, as you deserve. Congratulations handsome Duke, our beautiful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Duke, Duke, Duke. You are a character from the tip of your toenails up to those distinctively held ears. I can't begin to explain how much joy I had this morning reading your bio. Please continue to be what you are and do what you do. Ask your mom to join Pet Talk and keep us up on your latest adventures because the Life and Times of the Dukster warm my heart.

When I first got married, my husband wanted us to get a Great Dane. I nixed the idea thinking those puppy puddles would be a sea. Oh dear, did I miss out on the likes of a lover/funster like you?
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

You're very handsome, Duke, and you seem quite amusing! Congrats on being chosen DOTD and finding your happy home!

Duke is stunning!!!
    I would love to meet him and play, what a cutie!!! Congratulations on your big day Boy!!!

Duke, you big handsome hunka love and personality!

What fun I had reading about your antics this morning.

Have a wonderful day. Maybe you'll find an open jar of mayo or some milk to dip your tongue into in celebration! ;-)

Duke

That was one of the best written descriptions of a doggie I've read and I have been a faithful Dog of the Day reader for many years. Duke, you are just marvelous. How I would love to have you "lead me" with your gentle muzzle and the vision of your walking into the car makes me giggle still.

You sound like the best of the best and your caregiver(s) are obviously wonderful to you and love you very much.

Thanks for a very nice early morning wake up. Makes my day a lot happier knowing there are animal lovers like myself out there!
    Owned by my "fur persons"

Duke, the Man!

Duke, you were so much fun to read about today. What a fun dog you are and how lucky your owner is to have you! Congratulations on being the doggie of the day!

Duke

Duke, you are truly a gentleman. I just love you. I would welcome you at my table anytime.

I too laughed out loud repeatedly. Dukie Dog, you are sooo awesome!! What a funny and most handsome man you are! I can't believe you helped yourself to some milk at the hotel - priceless and hilarious!!!! Congrats to Dear Duke, Our Incredible Dog of the Day!!!