Thread: Stolie

Stolie

Purty purty doggieeeeeee

Beautiful Stolli!!

Be still our hearts dear, beautiful, magnificent, Stolli!! You are truly a champion beautiful boy. We know why your family also knows that you are the all time champion in their book and their wonderful DOTD every day. Our Mom can't believe how much you look like her RB Benny. Your picture has brought tears to her eyes. What an exciting life you have Stolli! You are something else Big Boy. Such accomplishments!! You are a wonderful example of the beauty and intelligence of your breed Mr. Stolli. Enjoy every day with your loving family gorgeous guy and celebrate alot today. Congratulations to our very very very special DOTD!!! Say hi to all your buddies for us and have your human give you big kisses and hugs from us. Happiness always sweetheart!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I heart Stolli!!What a most adorable ten year old puppy you are!! You have the sweetest smile on your pretty white face and we can all tell just how happy you are! You're a star gorgeous Stolie!! Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

CONGRATULATIONS STOLIE!

10? There's no way I'm going to believe that you are 10 years old and not 10 months old! You look just awesome for your age!

You sound like a very accomplished dog! You must have the life

Congrats again to our very handsome dog of the day

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

*Be still my heart* is my response as well. When my mother was a young woman she had a dog who looked exactly like you, Stolie. It was her heart dog. I think I must have inherited the gene that inspired her deep attraction to such a beauty because I think you would be an absolute perfect dog to live with and love. So it isn't a surprise that you are here as Dog of the Day. You are a gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving, and I know you will continue that for many more years. Thank you for giving us the joy of meeting you. It was such a pleasure, although I do regret that in couldn't be face to face and arms around you.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh Stolli, what a handsome fellow you are! I too would never have guessed that you are 10! Your inner puppy sure shines doesn't it? What a career you have had as well, a model, a performer, and most precious of all a boon companion to your adoring human . Stolli, I'm so honored to get to meet you today. I hope you have an extra special day with tricks and treats and all your favorite things! Congratulations Stolli, our wonderful Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Stolie....You are a very beautiful boy. I love your white hair.
    It sounds like you are loved very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty.
    LHCamry

Stolli, you've set my heart a-flutter today also! What a handsome, handsome doggie.

Hugs & kisses to our gorgeous Dog of the Day!

Stolie, you're a very handsome boy and sounds like you're really smart too! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh Stolie, you're so beautiful and I love your fluffy white hair. I'll bet you and your master have a lot of fun together, and you certainly don't look ten years old. You still look like a sweet baby boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

A big Congratulations for being DOTD.

----<---<--<{(@

Stolli

Hi!!

I'm new here and only found out today over lunch that our precious Stolli had made "Dog of the Day" last week. Thank you SO much to everyone for all the kind words ... He really is DOTD here everyday, we love him more than anything. We even decided not to have kids b/c Stolli might be allergic *LOL*

Stolli does lead an exciting life ... Currently, his earnings are going to support our local rescue, The Bill Foundation (BillFoundation.Org) who rescues many kinds of dogs in addition to Eskies. He also has his own Yahoo group ([email protected]) where he and all his other Eskie buddies hang out and share pix, and will soon have his own website (PeskiPix.com).

Thank you again for all the kind words ... Only I've read your lovely messages out loud and now Stolli's head is too fat to get through the door for walkies *LOL*!!

XOXO from Stolli