Thread: Redneck Homes

Redneck Homes

We've had home tours here before... but none quite with the tilt of showing off your "redneck side". Angus's dad got me thinking about my house before I got my paintbrush on it.

Hmmmm.... I could really have a chance at winning if they are looking for a redneck Livingroom!

Here's Miss Nicki on Halloween standing on babypoop green shag carpets, complete with oodles of trash strewn about (but my sweetie looks loverly) Sorry about the photo quality, they are photos of old photos.

And here's hubby talking to Nicki before we were married. Notice the lovely Redneck End Tables? Yes folks, they are broken window air-conditioner units.

And then if you stepped into my kitchen you just might be in the line of fire (as you know, civilized folk cook with flour, not decorate with it )

But I swear, I am reformed!
    Here are those shag steps today:

Your sense of humor rocks!!!

LOL!!! Too cute, Kim! Love the flour hand prints on one of the girls' behind!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Originally posted by kimlovescats
    ...... Love the flour hand prints on one of the girls' behind!!!
    Me too lol
    I love my pets

Kim - your sense of humor cracks me up! You better not come around here because we have lots of redneck tidbits and are (mostly) proud of them. The avocado green toilet planter had to go from the yard last summer It was so lovely with petunias trailing out of both the bowl and tank!!

hmm I think I may have some compition for ya lol my house in general is nice, however the mess.....

here is my dining room table , as you can probably guess, we do not actually USE the table for eating purposes lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

and here is a close up of that mess, at that is JUST the table lol the rest of my house is just as bad lol my mom and I are not the best housekeeps around
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils