Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My cat fetches like a dog!!

My cat fetches like a dog!!

ok, my cat Aristotle is a tourtise shell tabby. he is the coolest cat! i was wondering though, if it is normal that when i throw his ball, he runs to it, and grabs with his teeth, and brings it to my feet? cute, but strange!

my boy does it too

my baby boy Buddy (6 mth siamese) love to play fetch too.!

Well, *peeper*, it might not be normal if you consider that not all cats do this. I know of two different cat owners that have one cat each that does this.

Of course other people that do no have cats consider those of us that love cats to be not normal. So just have fun and enjoy.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Well my on year old siamese loooooooves to fetch. he will even fetch bones and whatever i toss. sometimes i dont want back what i toss but he still brings it. My Lhasa Apso (dog) on the other hand will not even bring himself to even think of fetching. He will run to it then hide the toy as so i cant throw it anymore. its funny to watch just love it up while it lasts.

My cat, Angel, loves to play fetch, too. She is so funny. She initiates it by bringing something to me and jumping up in my lap and dropping it in my lap. I'll throw it, and she goes running after it. Sometimes, if it's in the kitchen, she'll slide right on by because the floor is too slick to stop on time. She always attacks it, bats it around a bit, then brings it back to me and we start all over again. She gets a wild expression on her face and in her eyes when she wants to play this game. She is so much fun!

Soapets

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    My R.B kitty Inky used to fetch pom-pom balls all the time. He had a lot of Siamese in his bloodlines (though he was black&white) so I tend to think it's cats that have Siamese in them that tend to do this more than others. My Sweet Pea fetches Q-Tips, and she's got some meezer in her!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Our Brutus used to love to fetch when he was a teen. He preferred yellow pop bottle caps. He did seem to have that color preference. Sadly, he gave it up for some reason. It was very fun to watch. He would fetch for my wife, but not for me .
    Now, one of our younger cats, Ozzy, likes to play fetch.
    Aren't cats the greatest?
    Joe & Debbie
    Kit-Kat
    Flashy Pants
    Brutus Tutus
    Baby Zuessy
    Princy-Wincy
    Tabitha
    Ozzy-Oz
    MamaKat
    Ginger-Winger (dolly)
    Little Libby
    Little Sugar
    Miss Molly-our outside resident.

Miss Kitty plays fetch, so much so that eventually we have to tell
    her to stop bringing it to us and go away

Re: My cat fetches like a dog!!

Originally posted by *peeper*
    ok, my cat Aristotle is a tourtise shell tabby. he is the coolest cat! i was wondering though, if it is normal that when i throw his ball, he runs to it, and grabs with his teeth, and brings it to my feet? cute, but strange!
    Our 3 Bengal cats play fetch the mousies,ball ,pipe cleaners and anything else hey can pick up. It's fun we have a blast playing FETCH!
    Sandy Frost

(cats are awesome aren't they???)...my Shy used to play fetch with the plastic ring off of a milk container when she was a kitten...it was really cool...i really think it just comes down to how much you interact with your cat, the more time you spend with them the more games you will find...

My cat Trouble, used to fetch! It was sooo cute! When I would come home from school, I would find my teeny beanie babies all over the place! It was sooo funny! He would play with my beanie babies and leave them out! I love him sooo much!
    ~*~*I Love Cats*~*~
    ~*~*No Matter How Hard You Try, You Can't Baptize Cats*~*~

hank is our dog!he does the same thing and drags steak bones all over the place!

My Felix is 71/2 mths old.He loves to play fetch with his toy mice.Its pretty cool!!! [IMG]http://[/IMG]

welcome to PT Felix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. ...love the pic of Felix, he is a beautiful kitty...cats are awesome aren't they???....hope you post often....

Thank you very much im glad to be apart of this group!! My fellix is a gem Cats are sooooooo awesome!!! one thing i would like to know though is how can i get a picture of felix to come up with all my posts without someone having to click on the attachment?