Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My view from the toilet...

LOL Those are so great photos I just love that 'peeping Tom' pic

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Peeping Tom is a classic - maybe you should rename it "Pee-Peeing Tom"!

I never knew that Humans could have privacy while using the litter box.... I sometimes have 2 or 3 babies sitting and watching me.
    they are such innocent creatures... obviously a "Superior Life Form"
    Meeeooooowww.

LOL!!!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

They are all probbaly,wondering what,it is that you are doing,on thier porcelain Water Cooler!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Originally posted by catmandu
    They are all probbaly,wondering what,it is that you are doing,on thier porcelain Water Cooler!
    LOL! "Why's mom's butt on our waterbowl?"

Thank you Wolfie!

LOL LOL ROTFL
    Looks like I'm not the only one who has visitors in the john! Same thing happens here. If I'm the only person at home, I don't bother closing the door, so all of my visitors can come in. Sergei is our sink sitter, Marius is the lap or underwear sitter and Scooter is the floor sitter while Priya is just sniffing all over the place, or putting her paws on my lap.
    Otherwise, when the door is shut, they all wait outside the bathroom door for me to open it. The cats (particularly Marius) will stick their arms under the door, literally...a whole entire cat arm reaching under the door when it's shut. Silly things!

It's a potty party!

Originally posted by jazzzytina
    Peeping Tom is a classic - maybe you should rename it "Pee-Peeing Tom"!
    I was thinking "peeping Ron"

And yes, my cats do that too. Oliver always has to rub on my legs.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

A POTTY PARTY it is! Not only on the toity but especially when I take a shower. All of a sudden the door slams open when the shower goes off and dogs can't wait to lick, lick, lick. My most angel cat RB Sunny (lived 'till 22 yrs old and helped me raise my skinkids) had this THING where he insisted on getting on my wet shoulder and pretending he was a towel Would anyone else but you guys understand that?

Originally posted by lbaker
    A POTTY PARTY it is! Not only on the toity but especially when I take a shower. All of a sudden the door slams open when the shower goes off and dogs can't wait to lick, lick, lick. My most angel cat RB Sunny (lived 'till 22 yrs old and helped me raise my skinkids) had this THING where he insisted on getting on my wet shoulder and pretending he was a towel Would anyone else but you guys understand that?
    I had a kitten when I lived in my first place that would climb in the shower with me. She always had to be there. She always sat on my shoulder like a parrot. The climb up to my shoulder really sucked when I was naked in the shower. lol. I always had claw marks on me. She was such a wierd cat! I lost her, I wonder where she is these days.

Thank you Wolfie!

I love the first pic especially. Gracie just learned this week to nudge the door open if its closed and I am in the bathroom..