Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delena!

Delena!

You gorgeous girl! How completely adorable you look sitting there, wide-eyed at the camera. Your mommy must be very proud of you for being cat of the day! Congratulations! Hope you get extra toys and lovin on your speical day, sweetheart!
    ~ cat-less cat lover, Erin ~

The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love, and be loved in return. -moulin rouge

DELENA!!!

What a beauty!!!! What a sweet, precious angel!!! Little Delena what joy you bring to all as the COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Delena is a beauty. I would be a bit careful about feeding her some of that people food. It could spell trouble down the road.

Hope they post a picture of a grown up Delena some day.

Hank

What a gorgeous kitty! I love that fur. I just couldn't resist coming here and posting about you. Soooo super cute!!!

Congrats, Delena. Enjoy your special day!

Robin

What a cute kitten! You can play dog food hockey with the best of them!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Delena,is such a gorgeous Kitten,and we hope,that you keep us updated,so we can see Delena,grow,int the Beautiful cat,that is her destiny.A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes to DELIGHTFUL DELENA COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I certainly echo that Delena is a beautiful girl...I hope her purrrrson drops by COTD today to see her and maybe posts a current photo - I can only imagine that she has become even more beautiful since the photo was taken! Another happy adoption - we love those! Catgrats, Selena, you are just adorable!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Delena, what a sweetie you are! And what a beauty you will become

We have a kitty here at Pet Talk, her name is Rumor and she could be your twin sister- all with that fluffy light grey fur.

Have a wonderful day playing kitten games and snuggling

Awwww, what a precious little girl you are Delena!! So very pretty and cute with biiiiig round gorgeous eyes! Congrats to Darling Delena!!

Delena
    How adorable you are!
    It's so fun having a fellow Kansan as our special Cat of the Day!
    I live 90 miles south of you! Almost neighbors.
    Congratulations, sweetie, for getting top honors today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a cutie. And she brings her human a lot of pleasure. Sounds like you'd better not leave your food unattended, though.

Darling Delena!

What a sight you are!!! I haven't posted in a long time but felt compelled to do it after seeing your precious countenance grace my screen!!!

I may be wrong, but you look like you may have some Maine Coon in you...I hope your meowmie will post pictures of you as a fully-grown kittah....
    CatFan

Delena! You are so gorgeous and sweet! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, January 4, 2005! Your lovely picture and story definantly brightened my day, and so many others! Thanks sweetie.
    y y
    [color=baby blue]Thank you Flamepony12 for the beautiful signature![/color]

[color=baby blue]W[/color] RIP Magoo [color=baby blue]W[/color]

e "With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats?" Fernand Mery f

[color=baby blue]Feed an animal in need with the simple click of a button: The Animal Rescue Site[/color]

you are one precious kitty.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

Thanks to PCB!

Awwww, Delena, you are just too cute! I love your fluffy gray fur and big round eyes. My goodness, you certainly have a strange diet for a kitty! Do you like cat food? I hope you have many happy and healthy years with your human, beautiful Delena.