Thread: Lucky and Louie fitting right in

Lucky and Louie fitting right in

I'm so glad these guys weren't seperated.They love each other so very much.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    I'll say they fit right in!!! Look at those handsome boys cuddled up with each other, and no arguments from the other bed buddies. Thank you again Carla & Mike for adopting those sweet boys.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

Thats what I call fitting in,all right,ad it looks as though,you are going,to need a New Place,to lay,your head!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I too, am so GLAD they got to stay together... Just look at them! Through thick and thin, they have had each other so of coarse they are probably even closer than they would have been under normal circumstances. I have found that with companion animals(with pets), they are happy anywhere, as long as they have each other. I was even worried about them having to fly up there in then kennels alone, knowing they would feel more secure with one another to cuddle.. I love the cuddleing pictures... Wish I could get some of those Kevlin had just before he sent them up north.. Those were soooo sweet... You got anymore??

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh gosh that picture brings tears to my eyes. Just thinking what poor Lucky went through and the help he got and how close he is too his brother Louie is so heartwarming.

What everyone went through, especially Leslie to get them down here and then being put up for adoption and thinking that they might be seperated. Thinking when they were adopted that we would never see or hear from them again.

But two blessed Angels from PT came forward and made everything right again.

Thank you again Carla and Mike for keeping Lucky & Louie in the PT family. You have certainly been blessed with two sweet, adorable kitties.

I am so looking forward to seeing and hearing more about these two.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Now life looks Grand

I am so glad that someone with a warm heart adopted the boys. This has been a heart felt moment for everyone here at PT, and the thing I enjoy most of all is we all got our wish (or at least I did) LOL they went to a PT family. Now we can peek in on the web and so how they are doing. They have came from A Far to be where they are now. Those boys went from the south to the north and from what I can see from the pictures have adapted quite well with there new Family. Now its just a matter of time before you wake from a sleep to find they thought you needed a bath so there licking your head.(Can't remember if it was Lucky or Louie) but pretty sure it was Louie. And just incase your not sure of where they both got there new name (Lucky formally Cheech and Louie Formally Chong) I asked the people in PT to help decide on new Names. I wish to thank you and your Husband for giving them a Furrever home. And would also Like to again Thank everyone in PT for the Help, Support, And Prayers that has help get the boys where they are today. Most of all Leslie and QueenScoopalot.
    Dusty Forever Home.
    May You Rest In Peace Princess

Would you look at that! They know they are home and have just decided to claim their own space with their new brothers and sisters!

Wow Carla, you and Mike must have the magic touch to have every getting along that well. Amazing!

Great pictures, and I too applaud you guys for adopting those sweet boys.

From Decker with Love

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    Thank you again Carla & Mike for adopting those sweet boys.

Ok, so I know I've been on vacation, but I have been checking in to PT and somehow I totally missed the fact that L & L were adopted by Catfamily!!!

Congratulations on your latest additions, and congratulations on the easy introductions! What wonderful news!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    The tabby brothers are precious. Thanks for saving them and for having such a big bed...
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

Oh how wonderful to see them all comfy cozy and together. They really look so happy and relaxed in their new home, kind of like they knew all the time where they were supposed to be.

Thanks for the picture update!
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...