Thread: Barney

Barney

Congratulations on being our wonderful dog of the day today Barney, you sure deserve it!

I can't believe that anyone could neglect you so bad, they just didn't know what a great dog they were missing out on did they?!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful day celebrating today Congrats to a special dog!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Barney, you are so beautiful. I'll never understand how anyone could abuse you. I'm so glad you have a happy life now and I'll bet it's just too adorable to watch you playing with your sister Franny. Bless your family for rescuing both of you. Congratulations sweetheart on being our DOTD.

Good Morning Sweet Barney!!

Hi Mr. Barney!! What in the world is wrong with people who can't seem to take care of the animals they have? This question perplexes us every single day. Thank God for American Eskimo Rescue for rescueing you sweetheart!! You are such a cute little boy. We are so glad you're feeling like a new man now and having the fun life that you deserve so much!! It sounds like you and Frannie are having the time of your life together. Our hats go off to your family for taking both of you in and giving you a wonderful loving home. We like to believe that there are far more good people rather than bad people in the world. Congratulations Big B on being our precious DOTD today and always love your life like we do!! Have a fabulous day chasing Frannie and playing with all your siblings. Kisses, hugs, and treats all around!!!! Happiness to all of you always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    p.s. Love that fluffy white coat!!

Sweet Barney, it never fails to amaze me how cruel and unthinking some people can be towards a living, breathing, feeling, and dependent creature who should enjoy the status of as a member of their cherished family. It sure looks like you have that much deserved position now in your loving home with your human and doggie family. What fun times you must have playing with your sisters, and especially tug-o-war with Frannie! I hope you have an extra special day filled with all your favorite activities and perhaps some of your favorite yummies to celebrate your day in the spotlight!

Congratulations Barney, our precious Dog of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Barney....You are so handsome. I don't see how anyone could treat an animal the way you were treated. I am so glad that you have found a very loving family to live with. I know they love you very much. I can tell by your picture. You have beautiful white hair. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family have a long an wonderful life together.
    LHCamry

Oh beautiful Barney...My fellow Pet Talkers echo my sentiments exactly...how on earth can human beings be so cruel to a beautiful, gentle, innocent creature??? Thank goodness for American Eskimo Rescue and wonderful, caring, loving souls like your humans I do hope, sweet Barney that those awful, horrific days of abuse and neglect are but a distant memory by now, replaced with the joy of knowing that for all your days you will be loved, cherished and adored. It warms my heart to know that you are now in the loving arms and paws, of your wonderful people and fursibs I can just picture you and Frannie romping in the yard, playing tug o war Barney, you are one precious, beautiful boy and we so honored to have you as our MOST deserving Dog of the Day! Congratulations to you and your wonderful family, human and furry I hope you and Frannie and your sisters and humans all enjoy a very happy day celebrating your reign as Pet Talk's...and your family's..."top dog!" Hugs and happy tail wags to you precious Barney from Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey, handsome Barney-boy!! What a delightful fellow you are - so gorgeous in your pretty white fur and with the cutest, happiest little face! Congrats to Beauuutiful Barney!

Barney, you're sure a handsome boy! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

9. Your so gorgeous Barney...you really deserved being the DOTD! Congratulations!

Hello Barney,

I love your beautiful smile sweetie. You look so happy
    to have found your forever family. Many happy congratulations
    on being chosen for special honors today as our very handsome
    DOG OF THE DAY. I wish you a long, happy & healthy life baby boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks to ALL of you who wrote such nice things about Barney...he and his family appreciate every one of them!

Allison
    and Eskies Mollie (10), Lucy (3), Barney (now 2), and Frannie (1)
    pictured here with our friend Emma-the-hound-dog
    Attached Images Attached Images