Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Derrik

Derrik

Derrik, You sure are one handsome boy,you could easily be a fashion model! And I like all those foods you like too! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Handsome as can be.... and I love all those pretty flowers!!!! Congrats on being DOTD

Derrik and the Daisys - that could be a new pop group! Derrik you are stunningly beautiful! (I'm partial to goldens) Congrats on being our wonderful Dog of the Day! Hope you get lots of treats and special playtime today!

Handsome Derrik!!!

Good Morning to our very beautiful Italian boy this morning!!! We are graced with Italian Royalty today. That picture of you is just magnificent sweetheart. We visited your website and it is wonderful as well. You are a perfect model Derrik!! Your family is so smart to have gotten you into modeling. Now they can share you with the world. How fabulous is that??!! Wait until our big nephew, Jake, and his Mom see your picture this morning. They will be doing back flips around the house from excitement. You look so much like him!! We are shocked to hear what your favorite foods are. We have the same favorites!! Our Mom got pizza just to celebrate Daisy's birthday yesterday! We love pizza and all other Italian foods. We actually growl at each other over Italian food only! Celebrate your big day today Mr. Derrik as our fab holiday DOTD!! You are such a very beautiful Golden boy!! Happiness to you every day and always love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, BRRRR, Florida

Congratulations, Derrik!!! You are a most handsome Dog of the Day.
    As you will see in my signature I also have a Golden and you are everything Goldens are meant to be: beautiful, smart and full of love for their families.
    May you enjoy many years of happiness in sunny Italy.
    Hugs to you from a great admirer.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Ooh la la, Derrik. What a handsome boy you are and your photo is just breathtaking.

I hope your day is filled with all the things you love (except try not to eat too much lasagne.....very fattening!)

Congratulations sweet golden boy.

CONGRATULATIONS DERRIK!

Derrik what a gorgeous golden boy you are! You look even more beautiful laying in that field of flowers
    Sounds to me like you live a wonderful life and have a terrific family to share it with.

I went to your website and your puppy shots are just adorable! You sure were one cute "kid"

Enjoy your day special day as our honored Dog of the Day Derrik!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Derrik....You are a very handsome boy. I went to your web-Site and looked at your pictures. You are very pretty and very loved.
    Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    LHCamry

You are an absolutley STUNNING young man, what a looker i love all the pictures of you too. Congratualtions on your big day!!!

Derrik - you are one of the happiest looking dogs I've ever seen - I wish I knew how to say joi de vivre in Italian!! You take such gorgeous pictures in your beautiful homeland. I like the one of you on the boat! Derrik RULES!!!

Golden Boy!

Derrik, you are a beautiful golden boy and your website really shows your handsome self. Congratulations on being the doggie of the day, it is well deserved!

WOW! That's one photogentic (sp?) pup! Congratulations and I hope you get lots of those Italian foods you love so much today as a reward for making so many people's lives a little bit more GOLDEN today!

What a great picture of a darling pupper! I took a look at your website and I can see that Derrik is quite the little "poser." I'm so glad your family found you as I can see you make them very happy!

I hope you get some yummy Italian treats today, your special day as DOTD!

Many thanks to Roxyluvsme13 & k9krazee for my great new siggy!!
    *click* Kirk's Recovery Thread *click*

I just love you, big block-headed boy!!!!

My girls are positively swooning over your picture! We're off to see your website next!!!! Congratulations, Golden Boy, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Oh my goodness, Derrik! You are sooo handsome! I love you, sweetheart! I love your name, to Derrik!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)