Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Point Isabel, maybe? (Nor Cal)

cool I'll be there with Gonzo, a black/white border collie. we should all wear PET TALK t-shirts! lmao.. that would be funny.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Originally posted by bckrazy
    cool I'll be there with Gonzo, a black/white border collie. we should all wear PET TALK t-shirts! lmao.. that would be funny.
    I can wear the Pet Talk visor thingy that another member (KAK) made for me. hehe

AHHH!!! I can't wait to see everyone!! I'm getting sooo excited!!

I plan on going but not sure if I will take bubba or not,,,he gets his third round of shots tomorrow. Maybe I can take him and leave him crated in the car and just hold him to show everyone...but casey will have fun playing.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Originally posted by caseysmom
    I plan on going but not sure if I will take bubba or not,,,he gets his third round of shots tomorrow. Maybe I can take him and leave him crated in the car and just hold him to show everyone...but casey will have fun playing.

that's a good idea ^^.. Bubba might be overwhelmed by all the big crazy dogs! I can't wait to meet Casey too! We have to have a mini meeting at Pheonix park, once it isn't such a lake... I went there yesterday, and the only dog there was Frizbee the boxer girl, but her and Gonzo were totally zooming arond the big area and they were both completely covered in mud!! we had to go to Petsmart to give them both a bath

I can't wait either Di!! should I bring anything for the people? Like, are we having a picnic or going to that restaurant, or just letting the dogs play? I'm definately bringing goodies for the pups, just wondering if I should bring drinks or something..

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Casey has actually started playing with bubba...it is really great. She still growls when he comes near her bed though.

I have been frosted!

Originally posted by bckrazy
    I can't wait either Di!! should I bring anything for the people? Like, are we having a picnic or going to that restaurant, or just letting the dogs play? I'm definately bringing goodies for the pups, just wondering if I should bring drinks or something..
    That's a good idea... because we will be meeting around lunch time. Hmm... what about we meet up, let the dogs run their energy off, and then either go to the restaurant or have a picnic.. I can bring some food since I work at a bakery..

Sooo, everyone... - Picnic or Restaurant?
    There are picnic tables at the park...

AHH I can't wait to finally meet Gonzo and Giselle, and Casey, and Priya, and whoever else will be able to make it... I'm SO excited!!! I can't wait!

Does anyone know how many hours away this is from LA? I might be able to go, if it's not tooooo toooooo far away. ^_~

Originally posted by flamepony12
    Does anyone know how many hours away this is from LA? I might be able to go, if it's not tooooo toooooo far away. ^_~
    Its about 5 - 6 hours, depending on traffic.

Mmm, count me in for the picnic. I lurrrrve the outdoors Word to the wise...Giselle is a Champion Counter Surfer/Snack Snatcher/Anteater/Dog with a REALLY long nose who knows how to use it I eat on a table that's 36" tall when I'm around her LOL!

So, yeah. I can bring my own sandwich from Grinder's (MMMMM...Haven't been there in such a long time!). I'll also be bringing Lucky. I feel kind of bad when I leave him at home.

Another thing, *sheepish grin* -uuum- I kind of forgot everybody's names. Doggy names are easy to remember, but human names aren't! So, my name is Sophie .

yeah, flamepony, it's about 6 hours.. I hope you can come, anyway! I know it'd suck to get up at 6 in the morning and drive all that way.

ok.. so.. I'll probably bring some drinks and some kinda chips or something . will it be 5 people so far?

my name is Erica ^^

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I think there will be 7 people or so, if AmberLee and Wolflady make it too, and including family members. (not my family though lol)

My name is Diana (pronounced: dee-aw-na)

I just remembered something!

One word of advice:
    Since the Marina is right by the bay, it does get pretty windy and chilly there, so bring a sweatshirt or a jacket!

Oh right, I have to bring Giselle's coat. Thanks for the reminder ! Hope to see everybody there!

*** IMPORTANT UPDATE ***

How does everyone feel about changing the date to Sunday, the 16th?

According to weather.com, Monday is supposed to have "few showers", whereas Sunday is only "mostly cloudy". Also, maybe it might be easier for people to make it on Sunday since it's a weekend and most people don't work on Sundays? (Plus, then we'd have a day less to wait eagerly for the meeting.. )

My daughter has a hair appt on sunday at 1, don't not change because of us though I will make it next time if you change, then bubba can join us.

I have been frosted!